Berlin Is Amazing (My German S&m Master)

Discussion in 'German' started by sickgirl, Sep 1, 2017.

1. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

I was lucky enough to visit Berlin, Germany recently! I flew there with my best friend. I met an awesome s&m Master online, and set up a meeting with him! He and his friend took us all over the beautiful city of Berlin, and we had a great time! I speak a little German, so I enjoyed conversing (barely haha) with the people. After we got to know each other for the day, he said that he knows of a private s&m Dungeon that we could go to and "play!" I was all for it and so was my friend! So he brought us to this dungeon , which was truly fabulous. It had everything you could ever ask for, even a jail! So he put me in jail and made me wait for him while he organized himself. He was very tall and good looking, and I knew he'd make a great Master! So when he was ready, he came and dragged me off to a different room. He walked over to me and said "I heard that you like to play hard.." I smiled and nodded..He then began to tie up my breasts with thick rope! (I have large breasts).. After he was done, he tied me to the rack so I couldn't get away! I was intrigued..He then proceeded to Bull whip my breasts, which were almost purple by now! I swear I didn't feel much pain (I have a very high tolerance for pain for some reason..) After that, we did a lot of wild stuff and I went back to my hotel room very bruised and happy! Ich liebe Deutschland!!

2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

yeah, this belongs in the sex forum

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Couldn't you get a prostitute at home to do that with? I know Germany is kind of famous for these types of people but personally if I am in the country there are better ways to spend my time then sexual ways.

4. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

A prostitute?!! Are you kidding me? Pay someone to do a sexual act that they don't really want to do?! "Johns," or "tricks" as working girls call them are the dumbest dudes around. They really think that their chosen lady of the night really wants to be with them sexually? Ha-ha. I found a Master who was really into me, and me into him. What could be better? I did other things as well. I'm a female by the way. A very open, expressive, and sexually upfront one...

5. Mister Liam

Mister Liam An Old Mister

I'm no judge of anyone's sexual interests. At least the OP had a fun time, and that is all that matters.

6. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

Thanks, Mister Liam!

7. LegionZeroCool

LegionZeroCool Members

sex is sex. love is love. fun is fun.