Benzo's vs. Dibenzo

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Codone Consumer, May 18, 2004.

1. Codone Consumer

Codone Consumer Member

What's the difference between Benzodiazepine's and Dibenzodiazepines?
    Im looking at two different drugs here, Seroquel and Klonopin. Klonopine is from the benzo' family and Seroquel is a DIbenzodiazepine. what's the difference?:confused:

Are the effects of these drugs similar? Not Seroquel and Klonopin in particular but Benzo vs. Dibenzo drugs in general.

2. mr_belvedere

mr_belvedere Member

Well im sure you know what benzo's are but according to drake and drake saunders pharmaceutical word book 2004, dibenzodiazepines are a class of novel (atypical) antipsychotic agents, whatever that means, and it says benzodiazepines are a class of non-barbituate sedative/hypnotics and anticonvulsants. i have many prescriptions for various benzo's i like them very much, but the dibenzo's sound like although they sound quite similar they may be quite different. But im no expert on benzo's im an opiate man myself.

3. madboy139

madboy139 Member

dibenzos are an antipsychotic and if its like any of the antipsychotics ive ever taken you DON'T want to take them. this morning i had horrible stomach cramps and the shits thanks to 'Abilify'.

4. sushi=addict

sushi=addict Member

yeah . . . ambilify is horrible! I don't exaggerate. I gained 20 lbs. and had tremors and the likes when I cut the meds ct. Here's a list of psych meds. that did more damage than good (just my personal experience of course):

lithium
    zyprexa
    trileptal
    seroquel
    respiradone
    prozac
    ambilify . . .

yuck! yuck! Yuck!

Fuck "mental health experts"

these meds are taken too lightly

many of the withdrawals I suffered were far worse than any bout with heroin or oxy

find inner peace, live and let live, easier said than done, but seriously!