Benzo's and M360's

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by pbjube3, Feb 5, 2009.

1. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

I ate a .5 mg of klonopin, and 13.5 mg of hydrocodone i smoked a small amout of weed too, i feel wicked good, do you think it would be safe to drink 2 beers?

2. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

i don't think that would be safe... too much depression of your respiratory system. plus, don't you want to remember what happens?

save the alcohol for when you haven't done hydro... mixing benzo's and opiates is bad enough, no need to push your luck.

3. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

really i feall like i didnt take to much ofthe benzo, plus i thought you could mix them

4. CherokeeMist

it's your call. my friend loves to take like 6mg of kpins and get smashed on liquor, he gets SO faded and never remembers anything, but this kid can take drugs like no one i know.

and i've heard of using opiates with benzo's, it's probably reallllly nice, but it's also pretty dangerous if you have too much.

your doses aren't high, but i've found that there's only so much you should really do. mixing three sedatives generally isn't the greatest idea, but like i said it's your call. just know what you're getting into.

5. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

yeah i really am resposible with my recreational drug use, i only ate .5 mg of kpins and like 10.5 mg of vicodin and smoked .5g of weed

6. CherokeeMist

how much kpin do you have?

haha man i've found that if i decide to take even 1mg, then by the end of the day whatever stash of kpins i have left with me will be in my mouth.

did you decide to drink those beers?

7. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i finished off the other half of the vicodin and ate the other half of the kpin so i had a total of 11mg hydrocodone 1100mg acetopetomin 14 oz of beer, 1mg kpin (little green generic) 2 zofran (for the naseua) and about 1.5 grams of weed this was all with it a 2-3 hour period

8. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Don't they call that speed ballin'? Mixing uppers with downers? Mixing to much of an upper with a downer stops your heart, <- Speed Ballin'. lol My friend does it all the time, only God knows how many times he's flatlined. Fuckin' idiot lol.

9. CherokeeMist

and i'm assuming you felt amazing?

i was lucky enough to try the weed/vicodin mix for the first time yesterday (a few bowls of good headies and a total of 15mg hydrocodone, no tolerance). i have to say it was the most euphoric weed high i think i've ever had in my life. i tried smoking with oxy once but i just felt really irritable and dizzy and way too fucked up, wasn't nearly as good as hydro imo.

edit: MrDot, he wasn't speedballing, he was just taking three sedatives and no uppers. not really sure which is worse but they're both pretty stupid lol

10. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

i do feel amazing! i have a very high tolerance to weed plus i have been high all day so i dont really get so euphoric with the weed, but the k pin and vikes make me feel reall good and relaxed, the beer kinda upset my stomach, i have a really low tolerance with alcholol and i know mixing hydrocodne/acetaminophen and beer isnt that good

11. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

speed balling is mixing uppers (amphetamines/methamphetamine's with Opioids/Downers benzodiazepines

uppers are Cocaine, aterrol, crystal meth, PCP

downers are Pain kills aka oxy cotins, anti anxiety aka xanax bar or klonopins, i would consider weed a downer but i gues its a hallucinogen

12. CherokeeMist

^technically weed is a hallucinogen, stimulant, and depressant all at once.

quite the drug haha

13. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

its really an all around drug, u cant go wrong its my fav out of all of them

14. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

weeds pretty unique, i dont think theres any other drug that acts on the cannabinoids...except synthetic ones...i wonder if one day weed will be looked at like opium and youll hear "yo man you scorin some jwh tonight?"

15. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

u never kno

16. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

I've never seen pain killers as downers lol, OC's will speed ya up. Dependso n the person maybe? Adderol is shitty. PCP would be worth tryin.

17. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

ocs make we wanna do things they make me have energy , but at the same time you feel euphoric and really relaxed, when i think of uppers i think of coke, and mdma

18. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

man this benzo+hydrocodone+hydroponics is a great mixture, i feel good all day, i actual want to go out and do things, talking to people is so much easyer! i feel like i should be perscribed to the kpins

19. CherokeeMist

i'm pretty sure it's classified based on your physical reaction to the drug... like, opiate painkillers are downers because they slow your heart and depress your breathing.

something like that.

20. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Ah I see, yeah I just hear they speed you up in the sense of wanting to do things more than you would on something such as xanax or something.

PJ, wow you lucky bastard. I can't smoke untill I go see my lawyer tuesday. >:|