Ben Wa Question

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Tansow, May 16, 2013.

1. Tansow

Tansow Guest

I recently ordered a vibrator online that came with Ben Wa balls, i was curious about them after reading 50 Shades (who wasn't). Has anyone else used them? When I put them in, they don't fall out or really feel like much. I've walked around with them in, and they stay put with much ease. I tried working out (squats), walking up stairs, and I can still hardly feel them. I do feel a fullness, but nothing. Does this mean I need to get bigger or heavier ones?

FYI I am 21 years old, 120 lbs. The ones I got are silicone, and tethered.

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Do they have something that rattles around inside them or are they completely solid ?
    If you buy some duo balls that have small metal balls inside them for extra stimulating when walking or just moving about.
    They are either for vaginal or anal use. You may prefer the duo balls instead.
    They are 2 hard plastic balls attached with a cord in between & a with drawl cord at one end. Try them if you can find them in a sex toy store or online?

3. Tansow

Tansow Guest

They have the ball inside.

4. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I didn't realise they come in different weights ? - maybe buy some more - even in bulk lots (?) & put them all in at once so they rub against not just your insides but against each other.
    that might feel even more satisfying done that way. That's the first time I've thought of that idea.

5. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I just found a nz website with them on & they are also called smart balls - 10 cm long x 37mm thick. Are your ben wa's that size as well? I don't know if 2 lots of them would stimulate you more or not but even just placing them inside you may arouse you more ?

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

You may benefit by buying some duo balls instead because although they are joined with a cord, they will move freely against each other & inside you better than the ben wa types.

7. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

50 shades is full of nonsense.

Some of these balls are great to work your pelvic floor muscles. There is an involuntary contraction of your pelvic floor muscles when you move around. If you use them during a few hours, it'll replace kegel exercices. It's for the lazy among us. :)