Below Average Men, Penis Size Under 5.2": Recipes for Saving Time

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by 2Bisons, Dec 16, 2018.

1. 2Bisons

2Bisons Member

It's like going upstream here. Okay. True, size does not matter. Fit matters ;)

Sexual enjoyment is actually quite complicated. Here's my best objective descriptions:

A: Masturbation -- potential to reach 10/10.

B: Sexual intercourse -- potential to reach 9/10.

Why max at 9/10? Because it is extremely difficult to find a girl with a "tight" vagina. Only due to my pure determination and intuitions did I reach 75% success rates (albeit with only four sample sizes).

Examples:
    Masturbation:
    1) You know you need to pee, but you did it anyway = orgasm is usually 3/10 to 5/10.
    2) You're aroused, hard but "soft" also; and with huge ejaculation = orgasm is usually 8/10 to 10/10, with every squirt scratching an "itch", you're also usually exhausted at the end.

Sexual intercourse:
    1) With a loose vagina, the moment you slow down, you can feel you're getting flaccid, so you need to pick up the pace. Orgasm is usually a 3/10, but the whole experience could increase to a 5/10 if she seems to enjoy it.

2) With a "tight enough" vagina, your hardness is maintained because the vagina is stimulating your penis with each stroke. Also as you come out, your penis drags a small, thin pink vaginal membrane (with a loose vagina, your penis is too small to drag out this pink vaginal membrane).
    Orgasm is usually 5/10 (she just lies there, you do all the work) to 9/10 (she's also trying to please you, grabbing/rubbing you, moaning, ever-so slightly re-positioning herself, etc.).

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Regarding penis size,

it certainly hasn't had any adverse affects on the asian population and they (on average) have smaller than normal penises.

3. 2Bisons

2Bisons Member

A Simple guide: Ballparking size

1) Penis: ladies, during foreplay, grab his erect penis, then later measure your hand(s).
    2) Vagina: ladies, make that "gun" sign (with index and middle fingers straight, side by side), get into a missionary position (sitting upright if you can't reach), and if your fingers slip in freely, then guys around my size would term you "loose", so guys noticeably larger would be better fit for you.

Avoid the heartache and time wasting and go for fit.

4. You're very professional, 2Bisons. You make me feel safe.

5. Mrpolite007

Mrpolite007 Members

Can you give me some tips on how to be positive about my penis size as I struggle with mine. Thanks

6. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I see that in this comment on your thread that you revealed the "great truth" that you were seeking, when you created the thread, to see if other men with substandard penises had discovered the same on their own. I give you high marks for being tendentious, but lower marks for the utility and verity of your findings. Unfortunately, it's not a great truth, but merely your opinion. It's also a thesis that I don't agree with and that doesn't have great merit, except for you and possibly some others who share your opinions about physical sexual harmony in union between man and woman - what it is, and what it should be. You say you wasted your 20s before you made this amazing discovery. Well, it isn't an amazing discovery, and I guarantee that you will see things differently in your 40s and beyond. You still have a lot to learn, and in time and if you keep an open mind, you will.

Your postings in this thread do point out one important truth though. In every area of human endeavor other than sex, we do a good job of transferring and building the body of knowledge from one generation to the next. However, in the area of sexuality other than medicine such as with respect to gynecologic oncology and prostate health, we transfer almost no important knowledge from one generation to the next. The need for constant re-discovery and reinvention may be changing in this internet age, but it's still too early to say, because the internet has been in common usage now for only about 25 years, and much of what's out there in the area of human sexuality is either wrong or wrong-headed. Each human generation has had to learn almost from scratch about sex. Maybe that's what makes life interesting, but for those such as yourself interested in hacks and time-savers involving something like finding what you consider to be a vagina that is just the right fit for your penis, I expect that it is frustrating.

Your amazing discovery actually ignores much superior wisdom about sexual harmony that began to be compiled and written over 2,000 years ago. You haven't really discovered much, if you missed the fact that you still have a lot to learn. The vaginal-resistance finger trick may work for you, but it doesn't offer the greatest benefit to the greatest number of us under-sized men, nor to couples, in general, seeking harmony in union.

Lifelong learning, my young friend, will be your friend. "You can never solve a problem with the same mind that created it." (Albert Einstein)

You haven't solved your problem, because you're still defining the problem and seeking solutions in the wrong way - trying to answer the wrong question. That isn't saving time.

7. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

remids me of the joke about the bloke in the nightclub, he gets chatting to a very attractive young lady, 'hi, my name is bob, I've got a 12 inch cock and I can shag all night'. Hearing this the young lady drags him off home, he wakes up the following morning and finds her very annoyed, ' you lying sod, you said you had a 12 inch cock any you could shag all night, it's only 4 inches and you fell asleep after 5 minutes' the bloke looks at her and replies, 'well, I'm a builder, it was only an estimate'.

8. Blindboy

Blindboy Members

I really didn't realize that I had a very small penis until I was with my best friend and we were naked and I saw that he had somewhat of a large penis. Also in school after swim class I would shower with the other boys and even though there were some that were about the same size as me, there were a few with really large penises and I admit I was envious. When I was 15 years old and my seven-year-old cousin and I stripped naked to go swimming I was somewhat embarrassed because he had a larger penis than I did and he was only seven years old. My penis when it is soft is only 2 inches and sometimes even shorter and when I get a good erection it measures about 5 inches.

9. SarahRoberts95

SarahRoberts95 Newbie

Seriously guys, a big penis isn’t a good thing! There’s a reason most are 5-5.5 inches, because it fits inside a vagina comfortably!

10. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I really like your reason.

6Sailor9 likes this.