bellydancing insanity

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by psyche, May 16, 2004.

1. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Well....it's not bellydancing if you don't have a belly to dance with.... :) So...maybe I've found my calling!

2. psyche

psyche fun for the whole family

that's just it, paper thin girls who try to bellydance end up looking rather unattractive and unexciting. so i'm proud of my belly (well i try to be), it's one art form where it is appreciated!

3. psyche

and thank you olhippy, though you can't see negative things there are some pretty icky thoughts going on in my head. it's nothing anybody can help, a teenage female's mind is a stubborn, insecure object..

4. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Teach me.... :)

5. Manolao

Manolao Member

you are definitely attractive Psyche.. and soooo nice imagining you and your dad performing together... doing something like that with your parents is wonderful... it means sharing something really strong in common... soo cool!

I have been living abroad for about one year now... going back to italy just 3 times for very few days.. and I miss my family.. I am looking forward to the summer, when I will spend some time with them... camping and travelling a bit :)

I give you a kiss... hoping to see u dancing at some festival sometimes!!!

6. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i don't know what the hell daymuse is saying, seeing that perfectly rounded, womanly flesh makes me wanna rub my face on it. i'm about sick of seeing women without any good fleshiness about their bellies. i know there are many men in my acquaintance who agree, it's the women that are taking time to catch up to the idea that men want a little flesh on their women.

which actually has nothing to do with psyche, here. i know i wanna feel it in the dark, in the light, and whenever else i can manage to cop a feel.

every time i see your name, i think of that book i read, Cupid and Psyche, i loved it, it was so sexy and dark.

7. daymuse

daymuse Member

Ten-thousand apologies. I'm sure lots of you would like to say that it was my own insecurity that inspired those words. However, such is not the case. For on the night of that post I was being Mr. Drunky McDrunkersons, and simply felt like stirring the shit around a bit. Albeit a pathetic excuse, that's the only reasoning I've got.
    You're belly is beautimous. Forgive me.

8. ChiefCowpie

ChiefCowpie hugs and bugs

i read "Cupid and Psyche" in Latin during college...the funny thing is when i went to Latin America, i discovered nobody spoke Latin down there

9. MushroomDreams

MushroomDreams Senior Member

Psyche, you look awesome!

My wife started Belly Dancing a few years ago- she loves it and I love it too. She just joined a Belly Dance troupe and she’s going to be performing several times this summer.

I think it’s a beautiful art form.

10. Angeldustblossom

Angeldustblossom Member

Hmm...and here i thought wow that's so awesome wish i was bellydancing etc. It's so true a girl without a belly isn't fun to watch bellydance! Plus the moving of the curves give the men the "good" ;-) ideas heheheh. I have videos on how to belly dance but that's as far as i've gone. I'd love to join a group or get more involved in it. Any suggestions of bellydancing one:) Hugs and Love to you:)

11. psyche

i got the name psyche from the cupid and psyche you're thinking of, kc. she was a greek goddess who was sister to the queen of glome and was banished to pandora and all this neato stuff. i haven't read the book 'till we have faces in a while, i think i should to refresh my memory though. i recommend it!

anyway, i accept your apology daymuse, i'm just a little touchy about it because my family also said i looked fat in my costume and it's a bit discouraging. but nevertheless, i've enjoyed sharing my photos with you all.

mushroomdreams - so cool to hear your wife is a part of a troupe, i think that's the most exciting environment to perform in, with a bunch of people. such exciting energy. is that a picture of her? she's gorgeous (lucky guy!!).

angeldust - i completely reccomend giving a bellydance class a try. videos don't do it justice, and if you find the right teacher you'll be hooked for life! i don't really know of any good groups in your area, but see if you can track down Fat Chance Bellydance, or something of the sort. cause i know that's a wonderful and pretty widespread group.

12. spiritofthewildernes

spiritofthewildernes Member

Hey psyche...thanks for sharing the pics I'm glad you had a lot of fun. I'm friends with your dad btw...I talk with him on another forum and he was talking about you belly dancing at the market and him playing music and everything so when I saw these pics the guy on the drum looked a lot like him then I made the connection lol...my name's Matt.. Your dad is a really cool guy, I was just over in the west coast for a while but didn't get a chance to hook up with him unfortunately even tho I really wanted to...He is so full of light and love he's an amazing spirit...ne ways just wanted to relate that to you and I hope you continue to have lots of fun and keep dancing :)

Love & Blessings,

-Matt