belladonna

Discussion in 'Exotic Psychedelic Plants' started by Dazed4now, Jan 16, 2005.

1. Dazed4now

Dazed4now Member

has anyone tried this?
    i was at a party with a friend n he was tryin it out
    bout 30 minutes after we got there he was holding a beer in his hand but nothing was there
    he was taking drags off a ciggarette which wasnt really there
    and talking to thin air
    last thing i saw him doing before i left was chewing on his fingers and they were literally bleeding n he just kept chewing away

it was to crazy, good thing i didnt try it

2. khronus

khronus Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have not tried this but common sense goes along way here. Atropa belladonna is not something to be messing with in my opinion. A nice plant to grow but it is very dangerous and I believe there are very few on the planet that know what to correctly do with this plant. She is very poisonous and will kill you very easily. BE WARNED

K

3. astralgoldfish

astralgoldfish Member

Isn't that the same active ingredient as datura? So far I haven't heard of anyone having a good experience with any of that trippy family.

4. goldmund

goldmund Member

Hitler took a tincture of belladonna mixed with all sorts of other things, including amphetamines, every day till the day he died.

5. Dazed4now

Dazed4now Member

howd u know that?

6. goldmund

goldmund Member

I took a Modern German History course in college. It was in one of the books I read. Apparently, Hitler had all sorts of naturopathic beliefs. He was a vegetarian, never drank, used homopathy, and had somewhat of a quack doctor who proscribed him all sorts of stuff, including belladona. Some doctors speculate that his witches brew, might have caused him to lose it a bit from '43 on.

7. gnrm23

gnrm23 Senior Member

hitler & drugs...
    mescaline?
    amphetamines...
    i have heard nux vomica extract ("tonic" doses of Strychnos alkaloids)...
    & all sorts of occult leanings...
    & a lot of his inner circle were also into some heavy drugs & wierd beliefs, yep...