belgium antics

Discussion in 'UK Member Photos' started by Lozi, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

got up to the usual stuff you do when you go with a bunch of musically inept tools... ..jokes!.....i have a foot and back problem hmm....

drunkeness and putting whipped cream on people...like...my brother....i was innocent though..all i did was have a couple of tasty cocktails and that's about as rebellious as i was in belgium...

my brother after mark & co. found some whipped cream...
    [​IMG]

....my brother after the beer mats were applied, and a pen lid or something. how droll.
    [​IMG]

me and mark in brussels outside that big courtyard place. really famous. has a name. but can't remember it. he'd had a few.
    [​IMG]

2. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

after the belgium tour...lozi and co went to france for 2 weeks...

where's wally....or lozi in this case:p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

there's lozi! btw boys and grils...stay away from mozzie-filled fields at night....not a good look
    [​IMG]

3. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

....more pictures mwahaha..

guitar dave-an absolute legend. he has a band and a website and is a child careworker coz he hates uni and is overly clever. he could get into cambridge so easily but he can't be bothered and doesn't want to "jump through hoops".
    [​IMG]

beth:likes goth black metal but now a tankus fan too haha!
    [​IMG]

forgive me for i know not theses girls names but they are my buddies also! and the guy, that's afro sam. stewarded at soul survivor and very teddylike and going to durham uni i think
    [​IMG]

4. Claire

Claire Senior Member

great-pics[​IMG]

world-traveller-Lozi:eek:

5. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

yeppo claire...the world is my picanto....picasso....flute....apple.......something like that anyhoo...

the adventures did not stop there though. ah no, then lozi went camping at soul survivor in shepton mallet(near glasto)....and a few recognisable people went...

oh..wait...this is me again! self-obsessed aye[​IMG] prowling the darkened dusk in my bonneted cape
    [​IMG]

bit of a fuzzy picture but look to the right...guess who that is?[​IMG] his name sounds like barlton...or barlos....depening on what you call him...
    [​IMG]

6. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

hot 20yr old goth guy who wears black lippy. haven't got the photos of him developed yet...crumbs he reminds me of....mr 13....[​IMG] imho
    [​IMG]

7. TheFly

TheFly Member

I need to get new glasses... I could swear that title said Bedroom Antics...:eek:

I need to lie down in a darkened room...:&

Fly...

8. PinkMoon

PinkMoon Senior Member

and that's why im about to nominate you for hipforums dirty old man;)

those pictures are lovely lozi :)

9. Lozi

Lozi Senior Member

yes fly, because i am likely to attract that many people in one summer...chuh, honestly!:p haha

thanks lunar rouge...pinkmoon even!