Being watched while masturbating

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by John harris, Nov 13, 2020.

1. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

So it's not enough for you to know that someone is watching?

2. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I haven't done the web cam thing, a live audience is much better, but I'm 60 who wants to see that show.
    In my younger days it was fun after I got over my shyness, :)

3. Rizzo389

Rizzo389 Members

Yea, my neighbor.

Alonso376 and smape like this.
  4. Marko2015

Marko2015 Julia loves being watched!

Julia and I do it all the time, whenever we can. Every once and a while one of us will do the blindfold thing, and the other will sneak in a friend.

I did it once for her, and to my surprise two of her girlfriends from her office. They snuck in so quietly that I didn't even know until it was all over. One of them helped, but I never found out who.....!

5. Goander

Goander Members

I love watching and being wartched,

Alonso376 likes this.
  6. Modasflower

Modasflower Members

And me

7. mr man

mr man Visitor

I was standing in the living room when she started telling me about three guys f*cking her in the shower.
    She talked and I stroked...
    She came close and lifted her shirt so I could cum on her body.
    She rubbed it all over and then left.

8. Escierto

Escierto Members

I used to chat and jerk with a transgender woman from Singapore on chaturbate and she always wanted me to make my camera public. I figured no one would watch anyway so why not?

I was busy watching her jerk her cock when I noticed I was getting an audience. Almost all of them were men and their numbers were steadily increasing. Oh no, I thought, these are horny guys watching me stroke my cock. A few of them were sending me comments like "Nice cock, dude" or "Keep jerking that thing for me."

I told her what was happening, "There are people watching me! They are sending me comments!" I was so embarrassed. She laughed and said, "Yes, I know. You are giving us a good show!"

I was in such a sexual frenzy I continued jerking until we both had orgasm. After she finished her climax and released her cock from her hand, she laughed and said, "Wow, you really shot a big load. It was exciting watching you."

She wasn't the only one who had been excited. The comments came in from the people watching me, "Nice big cum!" or "You made me blow my load".

It was embarrassing and kind of humiliating knowing that I had jerked myself off in public and what was worse, most of the people watching were guys. There were a few women, thank God.

EmbeeGames, Naked Guy and bill697cu like this.
  9. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I have been watched on cam masturbating and enjoyed it. I have masturbated outside and don't know if anyone has watched or not. I enjoy video one on one video calls and have masturbated for a few of my female friends and some even asked me. Most of my video calls I'm nude anyway.

Alonso376 likes this.
  10. Craig Steven

Craig Steven Members

I love being watched. There is another couple in my nudist group that is very open sexually and we masturbate together frequently. She loves to watch men jack off so many times when we are together, we jack off just for her enjoyment. Damn I love the nudist lifestyle. So few hang-ups about this stuff. My nudist friends are the only friends I have that I can speak openly with about masturbation. My textile friends would freak out if I touched my dick in front of them.

Rogersk411 likes this.
  11. Al Murphy

Al Murphy Newbie

I love to watch and be watched

Alonso376, bananaman321 and fapfan like this.
  12. Patricia Gee

Patricia Gee PeterG

I often masturbate in the presence of a prostitute.

oldbeater likes this.
  13. Love showing myself on cam. I can shot across the room if anyone wants to see.

iamjustme and Peter Gallagher like this.
  14. oldbeater

oldbeater Guest

In the 80s I was with my second wife , a Filipina and her 20 year old daughter had a key to the house and sometimes would stay in an extra front bedroom so one night my wife was at work night shift and I was asleep in the nude and the phone rang at 11 pm so I got up and went into the front room to answer it not knowing her daughter and another Filipino girl had come in while I was asleep so I walk out nude and pick up the phone and her daughter and the other girl walk out from the bedroom nude together seconds later and as I talked on the phone for only a minute or so looking at these two naked girls I got an erection and they just stood there looking at me the other girl had put her right hand near her pussy with her middle finger into her pubic hair and when I hung up the phone and as I hadn’t cum in a couple of days they both just stood there looking at my hard dick and a little precum was leaking out of the tip and as I looked at their titties both girls nipples were wrinkled up hard and with the other girls finger touching her pussy through her pubic hair I started slowly masturbating and the other girl whispered OMG I’m gonna cum and I couldn’t help it while they staring at my cock and the other girl starting to orgasm I started ejaculating and somehow it turned me on so much I squirted more cum than usual and it was intense I squirted 7 or 8 squirts of semen a foot or so while they watched and they both stood there wide eyed for a couple of minutes and then her daughter turned to her friend and said I need to cum too eat my pussy and they both went back in the bedroom and shut their door

EmbeeGames, Naked Guy and FWKbi like this.
  15. Patricia Gee

Patricia Gee PeterG

I'd love to watch you.

Willwall69 likes this.
  16. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

It is awesome

17. Selferjon

Selferjon Members

Being in a sexless marriage I've been using masturbation as my sexual outlet. I've found it very erotic to be watched on cam whilst doing it. Very horny!

Rocket73, NaturalDreams and iamjustme like this.