Being Spanked, Slapped & Verbally Humiliated

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Allison12, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

I verbally abuse some of my clients. They LOVE it. I get downright cruel and nasty with them. I'm talking complete and utter disrespect. I have a client who has an issue with treating others with respect in his daily life. I have spanked him for it. But recently, I tried a bit of a different approach with him, at his request. In addition to the spankings, he got a little something extra. He was on the receiving end of some vicious verbal abuse. I seriously disrespected him. I mean, I ripped him to shreds, verbally. He had disrespected women before, so it was past time for a woman to disrespect him. He actually requested that he be given a taste of his own medicine. Well, let's just say it was more like he got an entire bottle of a much stronger version of his medicine!

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  2. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

@Females_over_males Exactly how it should be, complete total thorough degradation, not just physical from spankings but humiliation disrespect and abuse in other ways too. I can see why clients pay you well for your total service.

Females_over_males likes this.
  3. Females_over_males

Females_over_males Beware of Dionnah's Paddle!!

Thank you. I have found that some of my male clients who like verbal abuse and being thoroughly humiliated also need it. It helps them in their daily lives. They admit to me how they have been disrespectful and then I tell them that I can break them of it. :blush:

MasseurNaturel likes this.
  4. Wimp

Wimp Newbie

I want to find a domme that will help me reenact my childhood. I don't think I liked it at the time but now I look back very fondly at it. First my mother would yell at me. She would get right in my face and scream in anger. It was so intense. Then before I knew it I was under her knee getting a hard painful spanking. It seemed when I started crying is when she stepped it up to the next level.

Then came the post spanking lecture. I would be crying with a burning red behind and she would light a cigarette, drink her wine and start verbally abusing me. Unlike before the spanking she was much more relaxed and calm. She would start off by asking me if I learned my lesson and she would threaten to spank me again if I didn't atart respecting her. Sbe then calmly and methodically verbally abused me. She would say so many cruel things to me. She inflicted physical pain and now she was inflicting emotional pain. I was already in tears but her verbal abuse was so stinging that it made me cry all the harder. I want to experience all of that again.

5. Tom Corby

Tom Corby Members

Maybe your Dom would invite me to watch or maybe more