being someone's first....

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by late_bloomer, May 7, 2022.

1. late_bloomer

late_bloomer Senior Member

I discovered my bisexuality initially part of a threesome with the wife. We did several 3-ways with 2 different guys. For a while that satisfied my curiosities. Eventually I had a couple of one-on-one encounters, but always with an experienced guy. Last month I met a guy and during the course of several conversations I found out he had curiosities but never acted on them. The other night we were sitting on my patio and the talk turned to bi-sex and I asked him if he wanted to try it. No pressure, he could what was comfortable for him. He wanted to at least try oral. We both stripped down and with him sitting on the edge of the bed, and me standing in front of him, he took me in his mouth. Realizing I was his 'first' got me tremendously excited. I really can't describe how exciting I found it knowing he'd always have this memory of his first time. Anyone else ever feel that way?

BiSal, Suburbanray and regina73 like this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've had the privilege to have experienced mutual oral with three first timers and each one was very exciting. One of them I had to calm down a bit as he felt like he had to suck me hard and fast which left a bit awkward. Once I got him to slow down and enjoy the enjoyment, he was providing it turned out much better. The other two IMHO were naturals and I told them so. They did to me what they enjoy having done to them which is exactly what I did when I first started sucking cock. First times are a lot of fun once they relax themselves which is why I always insisted we take turns sucking each other for a while before either of us cum's. Usually once I start sucking their cock they'd become very relaxed so when they went back to sucking mine it felt even better.

BiSal and Suburbanray like this.
  3. chris3403

chris3403 Newbie

I'm wanting to explore my bisexuality with the right individual but how do I proceed?

4. late_bloomer

late_bloomer Senior Member

Be open, be patient, be honest.

dd788snipe and LowHangers like this.