Being goofy in a sexy way

Discussion in 'True Love' started by erofant, Dec 5, 2019.

1. erofant

erofant Members

Does anyone here do goofy, silly things for their SO in a sexually suggestive way?? Something that will get them laughing at least, shaking their head in disbelief, while maybe making a flirty, suggestive hint to your SO?? I'll start this.

When my wife is watching TV, I'll stand directly in front of her, thrust my pelvis forward and sway it back & forth, and ask her if I can make her a firm offer.

While we're watching TV, as a commercial comes on, I'll dash over to her excitedly and ask her if she's up for some "commercial sex" in a REALLY SLIME-Y voice.

If she's on her laptop, I'll drop my pants down to my ankles and approach her from around a corner. When she looks up, I'll "complain" that the elastic in my underwear has once again failed.

If she's engrossed in a TV show, or on the computer, or changing in the bedroom, I'll get naked from the waist down and approach her with my butt toward her...…….. doing a "hula" type dance. I'll dance one direction, then reverse and go back the other way, acting as if I don't even notice her.

These kinds of goofy antics keep her laughing and giggling most days. I have more stunts that I pull for her, but too many to post. Theses are just a sample.

Who's next??

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I squeeze my wife's breasts and go "honk honk"

She doesn't particularly like it, at all to be honest but I think it's funny.

Daretobare and Mysteron like this.
  3. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

What you are describing is actually an essential ingredient in a relationship. I call it horseplay you call it "goofy" , the terminology doesn't matter .Some couples don't do this and they keep sex too black and white and confined to the bedroom. As a result they can sometimes loose that connection . What this goofyness does, keeps that connection going outside the bedroom and strengthens the relationship .Some examples I can quote.
    Normal activities include me spanking play fully her arse when she bends over on purpose. She will often pinch my bum when I do the same .She will rub her breasts against me when we pass each other in the house . She will also do that outdoors as well.

arizonacook and erofant like this.
  4. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I think its great to have such a relationship. Have fun and enjoy

erofant likes this.
  5. Rebecca29

Rebecca29 Visitor

My husband and I are always slapping or squeezing or stroking each others bums. When we walk past each other. We mess about a lot, play fighting etc x

erofant likes this.
  6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I have never deliberately done things like that, but it has happened accidentally a few times, which makes them even more fun.

The most memorable was when our 3 year old son walked into the bedroom one Sunday morning and Jane made the excuse that we were playing cowboys. He climbed straight on my back and started shouting giddy up, giddy up, faster, faster.
    Everything was fine until the next day he started telling his friends what had happened and when Jane tried to shut him up, he said, "Keep on making that face mom, it really does make you look like a horse". Needless to say, I beat a hasty retreat.

7. erofant

erofant Members

The things I mentioned in the OP aren't meant to initiate sex really, it's more to get her laughing. Getting her laughing is a kick for me and I'm happy if she's happy and giggling. The little bit of sexual hinting while doing my silly stunts is because sex can be funny!! Sex is a great source of comedy by pro comedians, and if it makes my wife or others laugh, can that be bad?? Lately, she gets a big kick out of my creepy, slimy voice I drop sexual hints with. It's more to make her laugh than to get laid!!

Have fun!!

8. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I think sense of humor is a very important thing. It is what makes, especially, long-term situations that much more meaningful because the parties involved now get to let their goofiness loose, so to speak.

Python 8 and erofant like this.
  9. wilt88ta

wilt88ta Members

Sometimes, when we are sitting next to each other in a public place or with friends, I whisper in her ear imitating Barry White's voice.
    I tell her phrases of the type that I need her, that she is very attractive and sexy and that I want to make love

Sometimes, when we are alone at home, I like to joke that there is an exaggerated difference in stature between the two of us.
    The first time, it happened on the first date, I instinctively knelt in front of her while she was standing in front of me because otherwise I could not hug her and kiss her.
    She seemed very amused by this thing.

When we are at home on the weekend and she is in the bathroom in front of the mirror to put make-up on before going out or taking off her makeup when we go home, it happened that I knocked on the bathroom door and enter completely naked with the excuse of wanting to take a shower. It amuses us to see the scene reflected in the mirror.

Other times it happened that, taking advantage of the difference in size, once we entered the house, after closing the door, I lifted her up, put her on my shoulder and carried her to the bedroom.
    She loves it when I do this and keeps laughing all the time.

erofant likes this.
  10. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

Years ago my wife and I were on a trip with our kids. Being in hotel rooms with young kids means no sex. My wife knew I was frustrated and she was too. She called me into the bathroom, saying "come brush your teeth." Puzzled, I went into the bathroom and she was naked with toothpaste on her nipples!

We ended up fucking on the bathroom floor.

11. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

When I am going down on my wife I often ask her why she douched out the cum deposited by the pervious customers and that I always look forward to that treat. Sometimes she goes along with it and adds to it and sometimes she just says shut up and keep licking my clit.

arizonacook likes this.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2023
  13. Python 8

Python 8 Members

Absolutely correct !

14. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Oh, she puts up with all kinds of my sexual foolishness and innuendo. "It's getting late, do you wanna head upstairs and watch the first few minutes of the monolog?"

"Oh why don't you just SAY you need a BJ?"

It's our little go-to funny sex phrase...'you know, the monolog thing...'

15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I almost always stand at the foot of the bed after exiting the shower and swing my cock back and forth, up and down slapping it against my thighs and belly. She laughs uncontrollably.

16. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Or swing it around in circles....

17. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

Yes she has lol

18. myndtyme

myndtyme Banned

The paranormal sex scene in Scary Movie 2
    ( you have to be of age to watch it on YT)