being called a lesbian

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Foladh, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Foladh

Foladh Member

dont get me wrong , im not homo phobic , i have gay friends . but a gay guy in my class has started callin me a lesbian , he's like " i no the truth u just need to accept the whole thing ur a lesbian " and he's not messing wen sayin all this .
    it really gets me down :(

im not a lesbian , i very much like men ! nd he no's that .. but he just cant except that im not like him , im not a homosexual!!

i just got to the point were i told him to shut the bejaysus up!!!

he's such a tard !

anyone ever had any hassle like that???

2. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

I've always gotten along much better with men than women my entire life, because of this I've been called numerous names, suggesting that I'm really a man, which I take in stride because it's funny. I used to just laugh when people said things to me, then eventually I started joking with them.

...I'm always up for a little self-deprecating humor.

Just start telling the gay guy he's really straight. Would it work that way? Would he get offended as a straight person does? Try it and find out and let me know. Haha. Actually, just brush him off. If he keeps making comments, shove something up his ass and down his throat, that should keep him quiet for a few... minutes.

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

how about not caring and just ignoring him...

4. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

....people have called me a lesbian before.....

.....there's a lot worse things to be called.....

5. Foladh

Foladh Member

hehe i shall do that hehe , na it just gets me down alot like im not one i no that!!! but he's just a stuborn freak!

6. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

you know what beans? you sound just like this guy I know who goes by the name beans. I hope you aren't him- I don't like him too much. He's mean.

anyway there are a lot worse things to be called, but I think htis goes under sexual harrassment if you want to complain.

I personally would joke back and say "yeah, you're right. and I banged this HOT chick last night that you could NEVER lay!"

7. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

wait this guy was gay? I should read things more carefully

yeah, tell him he's straight and he can't accept it because he's jumped on the homo bandwagon. see how he likes it.

8. JayJ

JayJ Member

It gets annoying if someone just keeps pressing the issue though... a joke's a joke for a bit, but the more it's repeated, the more annoying it gets lol

My $0.02? Just talk to him and tell him you don't appreciate being called a lesbian and that it just annoys you the fuck off. I'd say make sure he knows you're not homo-phobic though to avoid further complications

9. Trotsky311

Trotsky311 Supporters HipForums Supporter

he probably just enjoys that it gets to you. if you started saying "yep. you're exactly right. i find myself attracted to women." --be as boring as possible, don't argue back.

he'll probably get bored.

10. Mui

Mui Senior Member

LESBIAN!

11. puddin

puddin Banned

Lesbians are awesome