being around non-high friends when high?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by puffed up in my ford, Mar 23, 2008.

1. puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford Senior Member

im kinda wondering if anybody has friends that dont smoke that love to mess with you when your high??

i have a few friends that are funny as hell when im sober.but when im high they love to just sit there and fuck with me.i have one that will be just sitting there then out of the blue he will whip his head around,look at me and start giggling.or he will stand next to me and just start swaying in a circular motion.another one like to sit in the little office while im in the main office.that friend had me laughing so freekin hard one night i was crying and damn near pissed my pants.he will just start singing some off the wall funny song.they do some wierd shit when im baked.

i love it,they love it and we all have a good time.so who else has friends like this that they like to be with when stoned??lets hear some good stories!

2. ishade32

ishade32 Member

why dont they smoke?

3. SmokinHurdler44

SmokinHurdler44 Member

I have a friend who won't always smoke, only sometimes and when I smoke and he doesn't he is the biggest asshole. He will go hide in a closet or around a corner and will just scare the shit out of me. It sucks so bad.

But I find people who aren't high when I'm high weird, I guess I over analyze them or something. It's kinda bizarre.

4. puffed up in my ford

they just dont.they are a bit older than me and have been through thier drug times.i do smoke with one of thier wives though.i have had a a couple of them come and take a hit while i was puffing.im a responsible weed smoker.i offer it but dont force it on them.they know if they wanna couple hits just come and take it.when im out of weed they even make phone calls to find me some cuz they love it when im stoned.they even buy it for me if i have no money to spend on it.

5. puffed up in my ford

thats what the friend that giggles does to me sometimes.but i swear they are the ones that are high and im the sober one though.

6. Hesh

Hesh Member

haha, i have have a friend like that. i'll be high and he'll be sitting over there >
    he does the whole whipping the head around real fast and start laughing, or he'll just whip his head around and whip it back. in the corner of my eye it looks so trippy, at times its actually kinda scary cuz its so fast, but a fun scary. :D he likes to do dancin gestures when sittin down listenin to music. one time he was headbangin and it looked so anime/cartoony in the corner of my eye, i was laughin so hard.

7. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

i have a couple friends that only smoke once in awhile, and everytime i'm high they know it and they always call me out on it. then they'll fuck with my head. they'll say something.. and i'll ask them what they said and they'll be like "what are you talking about? you're just high, man" it makes me mad sometimes, but most of the times i just laugh

8. slybond

slybond Member

i have sober friends i can chill with when high and have a great time, talking and whatever. but there are some kids that just make it awkward when your high...

9. dgdys90

dgdys90 Member

My buddy tom will come over when I am high and I remember one time that he came over we were watchin TV and I had just finished off a bowl. He whipped his head around and just started barkin like a fucking rottweiler(sp). I just kinda sat there staring at him and my mom walked out to see what was going on and she started cracking up at tom cause he was just being fucking ridiculous and somehow I kept a straight face the whole time. I dont really geek out anymore when I smoke. I havent in a while.

10. Rycon

Rycon Member

Meh, when joking is done in good taste and good intentions all is well, usualy the people that piss me the fuck off is people who have never smoked and think anybody who does is beneath them.. they suck.

11. bobblebrain

bobblebrain Member

I love being high around sober people, but not drunk around sober people. I feel like I understand everyone else when Im high so much better than when I'm sober. Like if someone is telling a story, I catch myself getting really into it.

Nobody can tell when I'm high. People actually think Im high when Im completely sober. School isnt fun stoned, that just fucks up my grades, but school events outside of school are so fun when Im high. This is so gay, but Im in FFA, and I go to everything baked. I just end up laughing at all the losers that make up the program.

12. joeyramoney

joeyramoney Member

whenever i am in such a situation, i feel like I'm in a foreign country; i must represent my people in only the most positive light and not make us look stupid.

13. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

I always hear people talking about the most fucked up shit.

Like my teacher was saying her seven year old daughter might die because she has some heart disease and the surgery is new so it isn't free and she can't afford it so she might die..

oops I thought the thread was about being high and eberyone else around you wasn't high and you dont know them

14. JP-

JP- Member

I have one friend who won't smoke nowadays due to track and field, but he still loves hanging out with a group of about 10 of us while we smoke. Since we always sneak around to smoke (nowhere good to go) he always stays alert so none of us have to be overly paranoid. He also drives us around so we can do shit we normally wouldn't think of, like air horning or egging and various things like that. Unfortunately he says some shit that he thinks will make us laugh but is just dumb, and im pretty sure he acts more stoned than the rest of us -_-

15. qucr00x

qucr00x Member

Uh, they kill my high. I have to act all normal so I don't seem psycho druggie

16. marksup123

marksup123 I'm a girl!

The absolute worst is when you know someone is faking a buzz-- whether they just inhaled wrong or they didn't smoke at all and are just acting stupid. I have to leave the room if someone's faking.

17. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

when people try to mess with me when I'm high It kinda seems like an insult almost. Its like they have this pre determined thought in their head about what being high is like and its totally nothing like what its really like. I like to just say "Dude I'm high not tripping balls so cut the shit, and let me watch the movie."

18. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

na but i have one friend who loves to fuck with me when im tripping. one time when i was on acid i went in my closet to get something and he slammed the door shut and started flicking the lights on and off.

19. smokin0matt

smokin0matt Member

whats the most annoying tho, is being sober while everyone is high.... my friends will sit there and talk and laugh at stupid shit that i dont find funny, and i wonder... if i was high would i be laughing??? i figure i would.... lol

20. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

me nd my mates always try to make each other laugh just as someone takes a hit /toke so they cough.

the most effective method is to whip ones head around to face them and say in your poshest butler voice:

"pardon me sir, may i trouble you for some BRIE?!?!!!?!"

or in a west country accent with a lisp, to say

"oi cin see sum butterflois. and buy butterflies oi mean ur tats!"

(if uve neva heard one, the west country accent is a bit like sam from lord of the rings.)