Being a guy who doesn't get girls

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Slasher, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If you know you are odd looking and ugly, what do you really want then? There are lots of odd looking and ugly women too, look for them for attention. Dedrie has given you the best advice, thus far, which is focus on those things you enjoy doing the most, or seek other interests as well. Not everyone will have someone, some people will be alone for the rest of thier lives, and no matter how nice you are or how confident you might feel, you might not be noticed or get the attention you think you should get. You're living, breathing, able to see, able to eat, have independence....what more do you want?

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

But what he would enjoy doing the most is getting free blowjobs from women out of his league and not really having to talk to them much

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Which is what every normal average looking guy can get all the time ;) We're all living the life according to OPs perspective, and his life will always be worthless to him because normal looking women aren't expressing attractiveness to him, let alone want to gobble on his cum spraying cock... :( This devastating awareness is then communicated in complains about a lack of chance on any romantic relationship. Because expressing it in all its superficial honesty (i want non ugly women to find me attractive) would make it appear hypocritical.

alphabro likes this.
  4. Slasher

Slasher Members

Not even non-attractive women like me. In fact, ugly women seem to be the most vocal with their opinions in my experience.

I'm not saying I want a girlfriend, or even to have sex. I actually don't want those things at this point. It would just be nice for someone to show some interest in me every now and then. But I'm ugly and worthless. Bottom line.

5. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Babylon sucks all too often. Myanmar is a Buddhist country that measures their GDH, gross domestic happiness, and even they have found their population slowly moving towards more materialistic values. People used to look for a mate who was healthy and a good partner, but now standards of beauty are starting to spread. There are some people in the US who have been inbred so horribly they have several genetic diseases.

6. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I read a lot of this thread...but kept coming back to your first post...please don't feel there is no one for you! I just got through posting in the chat thread how important intelligence is to an intelligent women...hell, how SEXY intelligence is (especially if you run into a woman that has been through a run of dummies). From every single thing you have posted, it is quite obvious you are able to express yourself well and you surely seem intelligent. Maybe you haven't spread your interests (on the internet or even your community) to tell about how you live on a farm and that you live in your own home and have a car. I'll address this again just below. Physicality is just one aspect of a person. Granted it can be a big part...but not necessarily. You need to find a friend first...forget about finding a girlfriend...just find a girl that has similar interests and is a friend. You may be VERY surprised where that can lead.

I think you can leave out the parts (to any woman or anybody outside of your family) as to how you got your car...its yours and you have it. That's all a girl needs to know. Same thing goes for the home. Living in a separate home on a family farm would be VERY appealing to some people...hell I'd find that VERY interesting and good. Farms are GREAT. seriously. Maybe there is a female animal lover that just wants some friendship and companionship...and you would be right up her alley. You may want to tell her you have a couple of physical problems, or not... let your gut tell you. If nothing else, this friendship could either lead to more - or she may want to set you up.

Either way - please come back and don't give up.

NEVER GIVE UP.

Total Darkness likes this.
  7. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm starting to think that your thread is bs.

image.gif

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You're worthless in your own eyes. Not in the eyes of all those people who aren't showing interest in you (of which you really don't know the reason why they do not show it at first instance).
    So you want to be treated as every other normal guy. You're aware they generally get ignored in the same way?
    When you're overly aware of your own disadvantages and lack other peoples interest, and you're focussing on that because thats what you're craving so much the dots are easily connected. But 'platonic' interest, especially with a positive attitude, is easily gained from strangers. Even if you're deformed :p There are guys you might see as handsome who have a similar mindset as you (you would surely deem it selfpity in such an instance, because hell! You're far worse of, right?), and there are guys even unluckier than you but infinitely more content, or even happy ;)

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

My impression of you from this thread and that other rant thread you made is that you're a really negative person. People aren't attracted to negativity

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

hey there big boy.

[​IMG]

11. Slasher

Slasher Members

I don't know how to stop this vicious cycle. I feel inferior and undesirable, but I end up being my own worst enemy. I see every encounter with a woman as absolutely doomed from the outset, so I just roll over and play possum before it even starts. It is just a default assumption I make from the very beginning that every girl sees me as an ugly freak and therefore wouldn't even come close to entertaining the notion of liking me or being attracted to me.

But then again, I can't make that leap of thinking my mindset may be wrong. I start to recall the barrage of past incidents involving girls/people that have proved to me that I am indeed an ugly freak. I can't seem to decide which one it is. I always stick with the belief that I'm an ugly undesirable the likes of which no woman in existence could or would ever be attracted to because it offers the illusion of closure to my problem.

I never want to make the leap of giving myself the benefit of the doubt and pursuing women because deep down there is this part of me that is convinced that I'm inherently undesirable and that there is no way in hell a woman would ever waste one septillionth of a second on me. All of that stuff is for other guys. It's not for me.

12. Slasher

Slasher Members

I'm also amused by the people who tell me to stop whining and ask me what my big deal is. If you were closing in on 30 and had never so much as derrived a smile or glance from a woman (and had instead been told point blank by women that you are indeed unattractive) you'd be panicking too. Easy to say when your body is lying safely on the recliner and out of the bed of coals.

For those wondering what I meant by having women confirm it to me, I'm referring to at least three instances wherein reliable women I know have told me that I'm unattractive. Most people feel bad for me because they think I'm hopeless.

I question whether or not I should live.

13. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Lord have mercy! You need to get that last sentence OUT of your mind. (yeah I know - easy for me to say, huh...) But I've been deep in depression before so whether you believe me or not, I do have an inkling as to where you are.

I noticed you didn't really didn't reply nor truly acknowledge what I told you - there ARE women out there that just want to be friends!!! Seriously. THAT is where "it" all starts, or where it should start anyway. Even if 2 people do have that "instant attraction" thing going on - they will eventually need to be friends or its not going to work. I'm 61 and know of what I am speaking.

Anyway - you really do have some good things going for you AS I SAID BEFORE - you are intelligent, you have your own car and live in your own home on a family farm. GOOD GRIEF all of those things are great. There are so so so many grown men living in their parent's basement (and most probably never to leave)...that I can assure you having your own place on a family farm is much more than you apparently realize.

Next - if you are so dang convinced that your appearance is so important and such a turn off...why in the world have you not done some research into finding blind girls searching for love??? I'm not bullshitting.

AND even if you feel negative (Mel probably has something there) - do NOT NOT NOT let that come out when around others.

These women that you spoke of (on the 3 different occasions) that told you you were unnattractive...well, I can't help but wonder are they all that? Don't let the words of 3 petty ass women confirm your idea that you are not worth having or whatever.

I have several ideas about how you could meet women that would want to just talk - and that IS where you need to start!... but I'm not getting into that until I hear a response or whatever from you.

The blind or visually impaired women are what you need to concentrate on since you yourself seem to think your appearance is so bad as to be a hindrance to ever even having a female friend.

And just fyi - there are lots of blind/visually impaired women (and men) that are quite attractive.

14. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

If you saw what I look like now at 40+ years old, with my uneven chipped teeth, and a gut from consuming too much booze due to depression, and also my small dick(5-inches when I was fit, but fat makes it look smaller these days), you'd probably perceive me as someone who could never find a woman to date................until you see me with my 20 year-old girlfriend. How in the FUCK did I manage this? Well, it's the attitude. It's the HEART. I'm generally a positive guy, and I'm also charismatic.

ALRIGHT, I HAVE A BIG EGO!

But that's just it! I don't care if a girl thinks I'm not good enough. I don't need her then! My 5-incher? That's what I've got and I'm happy with it. My other physical imperfections can't be fixed right away and some of the things I'm planning on improving in a physical sense, but these things take time. Fucking GET THAT. I'm an alpha with a gentle way of dealing with people, and those who respect me do so because I respect them. And there are definitely women who appreciate that.

Like I said, I just might have a big ego, but having a big ego isn't always a bad thing. Actually, I prefer to call it "confidence" rather than "ego". We live in the world today where a lot of people are confused by these two things. But usually when people say "ego", it's really a confidence in disguise, and it's just that they don't have a clue what it is that they are dealing with.

So, I don't care if you find it amusing. Fucking STOP whining and get your shit together. And I mean this in a most sincere and compassionate way, trust me on that.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    GLENGLEN and Lynnbrown like this.
  15. TrumpCards

TrumpCards Visitor

Not sure if TC is trolling or not, but I’ll give my advice anyway.

If it doesn’t bother you, find a pretty transsexual. If she’s pre-op and you don’t mind seeing her penis, even better. If she’s slightly mentally deficient, that’s another plus. Those girls have such horrible self-esteem that they won’t mind being with a monstrously ugly man if they like his personality (though as someone else said, confidence is a plus). It might be a little embarrassing showing her to your family and friends, but I think in your case it would still be worth it.

Are you a virgin? You can also find a pro that doesn’t treat you like shit and sleep with her regularly.

Also, someone else already said this, but maybe go on a dating website and find a blind or disabled girl.

But otherwise, don’t give up. Keep trying.

Slasher and Lynnbrown like this.
  16. Slasher

Slasher Members

I'm very reluctant to do this, but is anyone interested in seeing a picture of me? Not sure the best way to go about it, or if it's a good idea.

17. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Yes.........If You Want, You Can Also Post It In The "Post Pictures Of Yourself" Thread....The Choice Is Yours......:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

after all the shit you've been talking on yourself, i think everyone is kind of curious how accurate you're being.

besides, if you truly have some massive deformities or whatever, it might be relevant to the subject of the thread and could potentially lead to more relevant answers.

19. Slasher

Slasher Members

I'll think about it. May try to take some good quality photos tomorrow. No guarantees.

20. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

This thread pretty much trolls itself at this point.