Being a guy who doesn't get girls

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Slasher, Mar 15, 2018.

1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I am starting to feel that the problems in your life are lack of interest in almost everything, rather than just finding a girlfriend. You need to ask yourself how you come over to other people, rather than how they see you. Is your house somewhere you wold be happy to entertain other people and I don't just mean a girl. Do you enjoy talking about your life on the farm, it would be interesting to me and I am sure to many other people. What about your college subjects? which of them inspired you the most? What types of music do you enjoy? All these things are the key to meeting other people and developing a happy life for yourself.
    Look at HF. You have no avatar picture, your profile does not even tell me what country you are from and I do not see you joining in on many other treads or discussing other subjects with members.
    I am not trying to be rude or put you down, but you are the only person who can improve your lot and you will feel a lot happier when you make the effort to move forward.
    Am I correct in thinking that you lack close friends in general and are just hiding away and feeling unhappy with your life.? You are the only person who can change things, but it will take a lot of effort and not just happen overnight.

alphabro likes this.
  2. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

If you get an older American motorcycle and work on it yourself women will have no choice but to want you.
    Am I joking?
    Hopefully you have room to store it out of the elements on the farm.

3. Slasher

Slasher Members

I don't really have any close friends. I used to, but we're not really close anymore. I have met some new people at work that I like, but I don't know if it could turn into close friendships.

It's funny you ask about music because I actually used to want to be a professional musician. I used to play too. I just found that I experienced the same anxiety with performing and playing with others as I did with everything else. I just couldn't do it. I also didn't think I possessed the skills and image to do it, so I eventually lost interest. I'm pretty apathetic to music now. My music tastes always leaned towards older rock and metal, which very few people like these days. I cannot stand the vast majority of the new music and culture, and am not open-minded to giving it a try. I only recently found out about this "hipster" phenomenon that is taking the world by storm, and OH MY GOSH, it has to be the stupidest thing I've ever seen/heard of. I just can't get into the new stuff everyone's into now. I absolutely hate pretty much all hip hop/r&b and newer country crap. It just doesn't appeal to me whatsoever. Overall, I'm apathetic towards music. I find that when I try to get out amongst people in social settings I just have nothing to relate to. That whole world is just an alternate universe that is entirely foreign and alien to me. It depresses me.

As for hobbies, that's tough to explain. There are things I like to do, but nothing that is really relatable with the general public. I like aviation, and I have my pilot's license. But this is a pretty esoteric thing, and I'm not going to meet girls doing it. It's not like there are going to be parties at the airport on friday nights where lots of single young women are looking for pilots to date. Most of what I like to do doesn't involve people. Now that I think about it, I've mostly always chosen hobbies/activities that get me away from people, like fishing, flying, and other outdoor-related things. I also used to race remote-controlled cars competitively. I'm honestly just extremely introverted. It's hard to explain. I would love it if I weren't this way, but I can't seem to find my place anywhere else. I just don't seem to fit into the puzzle.

I don't know if this was helpful or addressed your question well.

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Doesn't Your Local "Aero Club" Have Social Get Together's...??...We Do Here......:smile:

Cheers Glen.

5. Slasher

Slasher Members

I don't want to join an aero club. Too expensive and too many stipulations. Not worth it. Waste of time and money. They're not like book or board game clubs that meet up every week for fun and games. It's mostly for people looking for partial ownership of airplanes. We already have a plane (me and my dad).

6. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

Start lifting weights and clean up your hygiene.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, everyone wants to be a clean smelling virgin with decent muscles.

8. Slasher

Slasher Members

So you agree I should give up and look for alternative means of happines?

9. r0llinstoned

There is nothing wrong with lifting weights and improving your hygiene.

10. broony

broony Banned

The hard part is meeting a women who is not overweight.

People are huge.

Honestly its crazy.

machinist likes this.
  11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that is in no way what i said. i don't think that lifting and bathing will get you a girlfriend, but that doesn't mean giving up.

i suppose i do think that you should look for alternative means of happiness. you should find happiness wherever it's available; life's too short to not be happy. i will stress again, that does not mean giving up. do what you can to find a woman, but before that you need to make sure you're doing what makes you happy. a happy guy is way more likely to attract a woman, and even if you fail with the women, at least you're happy.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

this is not wrong. i think it's better outside the US. i used to be a member of a dating site, and i happen to be near the US/canada border. no exaggeration, i could look at any woman's picture and tell with about 95% accuracy if they were from canada or the US. basically, if she was attractive she was from canada, and if she weighed as much as my entire family, she was from here.

trashed likes this.
  13. Slasher

Slasher Members

This is ideally what I'm trying to do. I truly wish I didn't hate most of my generation's culture. I hate the fact that I hate it. I also hate that I don't like people, crowds, social situations, parties etc... I wish I could just be like everyone else, but I find myself wanting to stay away and be alone. It's weird. I desire it, but I don't at the same time. It's almost as if it's more of a case of feeling bad for being different and being confused about it rather than being upset for wanting it and being rejected. Idk, life is just confusing for me. I question my own sanity every waking moment. I also contemplate suicide daily.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i get it, i'm not entirely different from you really. i don't know if i can really give good advice, but what i can say is just learn to be happy with what you are. so you're different, don't feel bad about it, enjoy it. and while you're at it, look for similar people. just don't base your happiness on whether or not you find them immediately.

15. Slasher

Slasher Members

The fact is women never bat an eye at me. Never have. I've never known of a single one in my entire life who has liked me or had a crush on me or anything of the sort. I could never fathom the concept of a woman wanting to be with me, or responding to my advances fondly, or crying over me, or any of that stuff they do for other guys. It's like I'm not a real man. I'm not worthy of it. There is just this feeling that none of that stuff can happen to me, and that I'm just an absolute undesirable. It's like that's just an established fact of the universe that everyone knows.

16. broony

broony Banned

Honestly guys who don't get girls cant do several things.

1) They just don't know how to talk to them.
    2) No confidence.
    3) You are to nice and soft.
    4) Force the girl to question you, the less you say the better.

Most men are just betas. Soft and weak.

You cant compete with a Alpha, he will win the girl over every-time.

Learn to be alpha. Though if you have to learn to be one, you aint born one, so you gonna have to work harder. Still you can do it.

Confidence is so important.

Don't give a damn about any guy, if you believe you can crush them, then you can, they out of the race.

Read 48Laws of power.

17. Slasher

Slasher Members

God I wish it were that simple. You can't just become alpha. They see right through fake alpha. Pretty much all guys I see can get a girl fairly easily. Some of them don't have to do a damn thing and they get women basically undressing themselves in front of them, and the other can still work a little bit of charm and get women to bite. For me, it's just a complete non-starter. Women would rather be eaten alive by an anaconda than be with me.

18. r0llinstoned

You'll probably ignore this again but lift a fucken weight why dont you? Look to improve yourself. Of course no girl is gonna wanna be with a guy who whines about everything. There are people oit there who have it a lot fucken worse then you buddy. Sack up.

19. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

You need to stop whining. Get out of the fucking basement and do something. Anything.

20. Slasher

Slasher Members

I'm not ignoring it, I just can't lift. Medical reasons.