*beggingforattention,too*

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by acid*rain~bow, May 9, 2004.

1. acid*rain~bow

acid*rain~bow Member

:p

ALOHA!, whoever you are..................!

I hope you´re all having a good time here in cyber_space...it feels so unreal to speak thru a screen to you, but i hope there will be plenty of crazy spirits sharing their madness with each other ;)

i guess i should introduce myself.........??! - but i can´t think of a definition for myself now, sorry...looks like you have to find out for yourself if i´m an 80 year old pervert or your teenage dream...all i´m saying now is that i could easily be everything inbetween :D

so...LET´S GET STONED; EVERYONE!

-have fun-

2. migle

migle Senior Member

hey, i feel the same, this could be the place for the people who can't introduce themselves because they (we) can't find the words to define a person, and less if that person is yourself...

3. retrofishie

retrofishie Senior Member

I understand what you mean about talking to people on here being unreal. all you have to do is find the right forum for you since this place is for hippies but there are alot of different kinds of us. When i found the right forum with the right people i love it and it started to feel like i was actually making friends and gaining a connection with some of the people. i can't wait untill the personal forums are activated again.

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

lol very cute post. It made me laugh. Anyway... hi! welcome to the hipforums! Lots of friendly people here so have fun!

Peace,
    Eryn

5. acid*rain~bow

acid*rain~bow Member

:)

woo-hoo people actually reply to my introduction...!!

i´m sure we´ll still have plenty to find out about each other..let´s just see what happens! *looking forward*

have a nice day

6. Patchouli

Patchouli Member

That's why I wanted to join this board...there is so much good energy running through here! Welcome!

7. ketansnadar

ketansnadar Guest

Ketan here..I am new to this hipforums..
    Enjoy..
    bye

8. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Hello & Welcome to the forums good to have you here .
    enjoy posting .PEACE,

9. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

welcome to the forums acid...there are alot of good people here...enjoy yourself and have fun