Been smoking meth weekly for past 5 weeks...

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Bobyahead2this, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Bobyahead2this

Bobyahead2this Guest

The high on it is amazing. I imagine I can do all the things I've ever wanted to do. But the come down is the worse feeling in the world..

I don't want to do it anymore but I've been saying it for the past 5 weeks and everytime I've ended up going back and doing it. I feel like my life will become slowly consumed by it. I feel like if people find out no one will associate with me. But when I do it, it makes it so much easier to talk about my feelings and I've grown really close to the friends I do it with and they good people too. I don't know what to do. I at times feel like the chance at being happy is lost for me. I'm such an idiot.

Rocks and hard places zzzzzz

2. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Smoking Meth...You've already posted about weed making you feel terrible; and also how you're depressed and want to try LSD to help with that.

Drugs won't cure your core issues...as it sounds like you may be finding out. Pay attention to the clues.

Rebounding from alot of substances doesn't work either.

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Of course you "grow close" to the people you use drugs with... but if all you're doing with them is using drugs, and yes, I'm sure they can be good people, ask yourself would you still feel close to them if you weren't smoking meth with them... likely the answer is no and it's artificial.

Anyways, I'm not gonna give you any advice on how to stop... because if you're only using it wkly (not daily), then duh, just stop if you want to stop. Not hard.

But yea... about all your sadness and negative feelings... just keep doing what you're doing long enough and eventually you'll have experienced enough negative consequences that you'll feel happy just to be sober. It's all about being content... do it or don't.

4. Bobyahead2this

Bobyahead2this Guest

Just feeling a bit lost and confused.

And no..I've known my friends all throughout high school and it wasn't the drugs that brought us close together. Drugs just made us more closer.

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Sorry, I wasn't trying to sound bitchy or anything. I've been to really bad places before myself from both drinking too much and also from using opiates and for me... I had always felt this discontent or something deep inside that was kinda free flowing..not tied to anything... that I had tried to cover.
    I eventually stopped running from things and learned to just be happy in life... but I had to go through hell and back to get tired enough of stuff...and to want to feel good (genuinely good) enough to do anything about it.
    If you wanna talk ever (when you get enough posts to be able to pm), you can message me anytime and I am a good listener and can talk to you about about what I went through and how I got out of dark places...
    but really when it all comes down to it for me, I had to reach a bad enough place..
    to realize...
    life is good just as it is. whatever you are grasping for that makes you sad... and you can't seem to figure out.. is already there within your reach if you learn to be content. (and I don't write all this as someone who never uses anything... I do a couple things now and then but it's just that.. now and then and not because i'm trying to cover something.)

6. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Or quickly.

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

oh damn...is it too late to ask for before and after pics?

8. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

Those are usually mugshots.

9. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

I smoked meth once for like two straight days. Like 400 dollars worth. Never again do I want to feel like I did when I was coming down, for two more fucking days. Fuck a bunch of that nonsense. I was told years later by a random acquaintance of that time that I had been smoking some of the best meth to ever be around, too.. lucky me..

10. ramana1

ramana1 Guest

Try hanging out with those friends when you are not high. You will realize its just the drugs, but you already know that. like the other said, follow the clues. Desires come and go. If you are going to use a substance switch to a different one. Friends come and go like everything else.

11. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Get a grip, man. It's a one way trip to unhealthful,toothless, societal rejection and maybe incarceration. You sound like someone that should stay off any mind altering substances. There are many like that, you know. The only person that can control your drug taking is you. (or jail).

12. Josh Rapp

Josh Rapp Members

Those feelings will disappear in time. I remember when i started it was like that. In time it just puts you in psychosis but if you choose to keep using drink a lot of water with it.