Been pondering!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Moon_Beam, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Moon_Beam

Moon_Beam zaboravljas

Hey,

I have been thinking about alot, well life in general, and have hit a brick wall when it comes to what it is all about! I don't seem to have any direction anymore! I am about to graduate - with a career I don't know if I actually want, have ruined things with most friends and just really want to leave and start afresh some place else! I am losing my faith in God, so am a bit lost!

Guess some soul searching is in order! Need to work out what I want to do with my life and find some friends who are more like me!!

Pondering can be fun - and is a good distraction from essays!!!!

Love and Peace

2. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Read your signature again, its the truth :)

3. Moon_Beam

Moon_Beam zaboravljas

Yep it is! Just need to have a dig to find that!! lol

4. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Its simple really, if you truly believe that. I no longer question anything other than existance and I have no problem accepting my life for what it is. In devotion I am not lost, as intense as my my minds wanderings ever get.

5. alex714

alex714 To the Left

Judging from your tone, which comes across as still rather positive and hopeful, you're dealing with the big 'what is life' question pretty well. That's gotta be a sign that things aren't as bad as you think they are or, that you will make the best of what you've got. Wish I could say the same about me.

6. Moon_Beam

Moon_Beam zaboravljas

I guess you have to make the best of what you've got otheriwse what's the point!!

I am relatively positive because I have so many dreams and ideas of what I want to do and where I want my life to go! Still very scared about it - but I guess you have to be a little frightened of big adventures!

If you don't try, you can't complain!!!

7. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

moon beam.. im in the exact same situation as you are.. every word you just said i can relate to exactly. and thats happening to me too. the friends, the questioning, wanting to start fresh some other place. just everything. so your not alone

8. Moon_Beam

Moon_Beam zaboravljas

Cool, thanks! It's good to know that what I said makes sense! Guess people just reach a point where they have to wonder about things!

I hope you find your dreams and go for them!!! Life is what you make it after all - and you only have one as you!!!!!

9. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

all i can say is push for whatever it is you want to do. do not let anyone or anything stop you or get in your way. have a career that you will enjoy doing and you will be more satisfied with your life. i am going to school to be an audio engineer, music producer/recorder etc.. at the conservatory or recording arts and science. music is my passion so thats what i will be doing. at this point in time its all about you just
    getting out there and doing it. dont ever give up. good luck!

10. Moon_Beam

Moon_Beam zaboravljas

Cheers!! you too!!!!!

Hope all goes well!!