been feeling suicidal

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by mr.greenxxx, Apr 16, 2007.

1. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Hush child, it will all be alright.

I was just giving him something to compare his life to.

Yet again, don't worry... it will all be ok.

2. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Did you just relate mass-energy equivalence with Vice City... ?

3. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

if you have to debate on living or not...then you've merely begun life my friend.

4. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

True that!

5. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Lol, your right. No one knows anything about living like you do. Me, personally, I have never lived like that (though i don't live in a mansion). I have a friend from russia who had it way worse (i could go into details but I'd rather not), and she turned out fine, so there is hope. One of my friends rents the attic of some families house with his dad. They have no furniture and they sleep on a blow up matress together. His dad is a drunk, they have no money, and his mom kicked them out of her house. This is one person I know personally, so chances are there are many many many more people out there who live the same way. A question to consider: Does your mom love you and do you love her? 'cause that is the most important thing in life, love. I would say she does or she wouldn't do anything to support you if she can barely support herself.

6. jahmin

jahmin Member

"Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we get high"

7. god.loves.ugly

god.loves.ugly Member

listen, i know how you feel. im diagnosed bipolar, and its not something i normally talk about but i was in your same shoes at one point. there were even days when id wake up in places and not know where i am when i know i was not asleep at all. there were days where i kept stairing at the wall and imagining what a mess a bullet would make. BELIEVE ME! I KNOW! what you need to do is TALK to someone who wont think your crazy. go to a youth counsleor. (a good one.) they wont think your crazy, they have probably seen much much worse honey.
    Suicide is NOT an option. you're only 15...think about what you could do with your life. dont give up. whatever it is, you CAN handle it. even though you dont think you can, you CAN. i did. you can.
    i also know that nothing i can say will help. you need to talk to someone. communication and time heals all.
    hang in there. it can always be worse.
    love.

8. god.loves.ugly

god.loves.ugly Member

and here's something else: be grateful for what you have. you could be homeless and starving.

9. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

i really dont see how any of that matters one bit

millionaires commit suicide, it's their mental state not general life or possesions which effects them.

10. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Yes but doesnt their general life and possessions effect ones mental state?

11. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

I agree with digital on this one. I live life by shit happens, kids live, and kids die. It will get better if you live with it, trust me I've had a lot of shit happen too and of course wanted to commit suicide several times, but I fought through it and everyone who's an adult has made it. Are you so weak that you can't just put up with life and take what it throws at you? Sure life's shitty, but the good come with the bad. If you think the world is such a shitty place, dedicate your life to changing it.

12. whichaxe

whichaxe Member

Yes, but what about the perfect fucking world they promised us on TV sitcoms in the 80's!!!!! I want mine dammit.....

13. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Uhhum. I want to hang out at The Max after school with Zach, Screetch and the company and only worry about trivial bullshit.

14. whichaxe

whichaxe Member

What they didn't tell us was that all three were in a secret love triangle.... Mario Lopez's character bottomed of course...

15. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

youre a dumbass, man - at 15 you have no problems if you are able to post on this board. suicide at your age is freaking rediculous.

16. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

But common... A.C. had them muscles, he was a real dude... not preppy like Zach Morris...

17. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Yes, and the 17 year old will enlighten you with all of his life experiences, being that he is so much older and wiser then you, green.

:lol:

18. whichaxe

whichaxe Member

yes.. but let us listen to those that are younger than us... for they show us how far we've come...

19. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

dudes i said i aint gonna do it, i just feel like it. im really depressed etc. + i aint got the guts. one thing i would love, to just do it and see the world around me react, but then come back. and shit is impossible. i said i love life, and i know mine will change the moment im 18. its because my mums got a crappy no good job. everything was fine before, my dad used to work alot, we lived great compared to now, the whole house was just ours. but hes a prick, he would always treat me like shit etc. especially for the couple of years he was still with my mom, while he cheaTD WITH HIS BITCH.

im noy thinkoing suicidal now, i slept on it. im still very depressed and sad, but its not worth ruining my entire life over.

the 17 year old dude who says i dont have any serious problems. ive probably seen,heard, gone through and learned from it alot more than u probably will in ur comformist little robot life.

but yeah, bravesirrubin, i guess this will only make me apreciate real hapiness and joy alot more, even if it is rare atm :)

20. earthmama120843

earthmama120843 Member

you know, thats what i thought, about not being a normal 15 yearold pot head.
    i mean, i've also going a lot of growing since i was 15. this shit hits hard but as long as you are willing to fight and not hide behind drugs, because thats what i did, with alcohol, and it doesn't fix anything.

it gets better, you're honestly just going through a rough patch, anyone can tell you that the first two or three years, where you make the switch to highschool, that shit that is hard, but we're all still here... and we delt with it.

in lamemans terms.
    grow a sac.
    grow up.