Bedtime story thread

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Stella_Drives, May 17, 2007.

1. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

I have to wake up at 6 and I can't sleep.

TELL ME A BEDTIME STORY, PLEEEEASSSEEEEEE :help:

2. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

ok i got a story for you guys (im not the best story teller but all my friends thought it was funny, so ill do my best)

So me and my buddies decide to go to a friends house to go get drunk in his hot tub. So we are in his room getting change to go out to the hot tub. Im looking around for a safe place to put my clothes where they dont get messed with, so i put them in the closet and figure thats a good place for them.

We then go out to the hot tub get piss ass drunk off of shitty drive threw vodka, this is also the night i decide to join what my friends call the botherhood and get burned with a black n mile on my back. After that my friend decides to give me my first piece of chew. Im so drunk and now getting a huge rush from the chew (never smoked or anything so first time with nicotine) my head starts rolling around and the juice drips down my throat making puke all over the side of the hot tub. My buddies decided that it was time for me to go to bed. So im helped back into the house and pass out on the floor still in swim trunks.

I wake up at 5 in the morning to go take a piss come back and pass out again. Like 20 minutes later one of the guys falls on me and wakes me up so i go move over to a new spot on the floor. Another 20 minutes later i wake up to sounds of someone puking, the dude that fell on me was now throwing up in his sleep all over my friend. The guy that is being puked on doesnt even wake up, the rest of the people in the room are now up and laughing their asses off. I shake the guy for a little bit that was thrown up on he stirs looks at all the puke on the floor and him and moves a foot over and goes back to sleep. Then my friend tells me that the guy that was throwing up also pissed in the closet. Lights turned on and we think hes parents have heard the noises and decide its time to dip before we get busted. We start getting dressed and i go over to the closet and discover that he fucking pissed all over my clothes!!!! Im fucking pissed and my friends arent helping me out by laughing. Lucky for me the piss the didnt get my jeans wet just my hoodie and shirt and my friend even had a hoodie in his truck for me to wear. So we then dip out before we get busted and go to steak n shake to nurse our hangovers.

Later we go back to my house to go back to sleep. Before we do that i pick up my car and i discover that my car wont start. So my friend that drove me to my car picks me back up we go to my house and go to sleep. Probably 30 minutes after we get to sleep our friend that got thrown up on keeps fucking calling me asking me what to do because he has throw up all over his $300 letter mans jacket.

So what a shitty way to start a day, piss all over my clothes, a huge hangover, my car wont start, and when i finally get to go back to sleep i get called 10 times waking me up each time.

3. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

Haha, thank you for this. I hope my dreams are as puke and piss filled as your story :)

4. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Haha loved the story man, props.

5. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy