Becoming a Master Grower

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by NACPT, Oct 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NACPT

NACPT Members

Growing is a scientific practice. There are many different aspects of growing cannabis that one will want to look into. From lighting to HVAC to plant phases to harvest, you want to make sure each aspect is on point.

We wrote a blog on MG if anyone is interested in having a read and letting us know what you think. :)

Check it out here: Master Grower (MG) - NACPT

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

don't forget your soil mixture. There are different blends for different things. Probably for different strains too. I think there's something to be said for using organics with your cannabis in so far as the fertilizers and pesticides are concerned. That's just my opinion as a consumer. I don't know anything about growing.

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I am sure your blog post is informative and might even hold some information that I don't already know my problem is that it seems like you only came here to lure people to your blog ...as a member you have a space to put a blogk right here on hip forums please do that transfer copy paste your blog over to here without links and I will read it and give my opinion

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

One does not simply become Master Grower
    One must become an apprentice first.

Orison likes this.
  5. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I don't love the term grower and would prefer to be referred to as a gardener

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm definitely a grower. i haven't measured, but it at least doubles in size.

Irminsul likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Haha. 2-4" :p

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.