Becoming a childhood memory (trip report)

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by ForestNymphe, May 29, 2004.

1. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's amazing to hear what my sitter had to say. Whoever he was speaking with was not me for I was not here. *lol*

Dose: one bongload of 5x extract

I do not remember much of this trip at all, and most of what I can remember I cannot describe in words. I was taken back to a place in childhood, not just seeing that place but going back to that exact time and memory and living it. I was in bed, as a child and in the space between dreaming and awake. I was falling yet propped up by the infinate darkness, surrounded by the bits of rainbow light I usually experience on salvia. A presence in the darkness whispered to me a sacred word, a word I remember hearing before as that child in bed. Pity I can't recall it. I am told I tried to stand a few times and was having a conversation with the sitter. I have no memory of this at all. I remember speaking to the presence that was with me, but remained unseen, only her voice speaking in a hushed whisper. When I came down I felt extremely high and euphoric, I was one with all and felt like I had within my soul new knowledge. I carry that feeling with me. I am in awe, at the power of this plant, and the depths of memory. I hope that I can recall more of this experience, my sitter tells me I looked like I had a good time.

2. psychedelicsmoke

psychedelicsmoke Member

my very first experience with salvia left me in my grandmothers yard as a child playing on the hill--and something to do with dandelions,but i felt like i could smell and tase salvia at that time ,like i had done this before. Its amazing the child like mind it gives you back to experience it all new again.