Beautiful Days 2005

Discussion in 'UK Parties and Protests' started by Dandelion_Blood, Jan 15, 2005.

1. Beautiful_Day

Beautiful_Day Member

Lol well if it aint Kristen! I see you have got to the library!

Have fun in cardiff on saturday man,

Beautiful days will be awesome i cant wait...i dont care whos playing, because the Levs are playing:D

but bleeding hearts, mcdermotts 2 hours, new model army etc would make it an even better fest:D

2. Beautiful_Day

Beautiful_Day Member

haha tell that to Sal...the bastard just told me he got backstage at the levs gig the otha day and was speaking to Mark for an hour! I'm not worthy enough to get backstage at a Levs gig :(

lol!

3. jonny2mad

jonny2mad Senior Member

http://www.levellers.co.uk/cfm/news.cfm

March 2, 2005

March News 2005

BEAUTIFUL DAYS FESTIVAL TICKETS
    On The Fiddle members discounted tickets will go on sale on 22nd March for two weeks only then to non-members from 4th April.

now last year this event sold out and the tickets were selling for twice the marked price there are double the number of tickets this year so this may not happen , but this is a very popular small festival , so it could happen again .

I may steward the event again Im not sure how I feel , but that is a way to be at the event for free .

4. Ellie-Rose

Ellie-Rose Le Muppet

How do you get to steward oh bearded one?

5. Xiola

Xiola One Lonely Seagull

:eek: Krrrrrisssstttten!!!:p

6. Beautiful_Day

Beautiful_Day Member

I heard a rumour that aged heavy metal legends Iron Maiden, Megadeth and Anthrax will be playing! but they will be playing Levellers covers and will be running round the festival in frilly frocks and blonde wigs (oh wait, half of them dont need the blonde wigs) !! NO JOKE!:eek: :p

7. Beautiful_Day

Beautiful_Day Member

wHO reckons it will have gone up to £85 this year? :(

8. Gill

Gill Member

PLease dont take this as gospal, but as far as i know they are trying their hardest to keep the ticket prices the same as last year for the adults and are trying to lower the childrens prices... I think if they do go up it will only be by a fiver (makes it 65 for members and 75 for non members) which aint to bad to say the festival is now a three dayer and not just saturday and sunday..

9. SunshineLily

SunshineLily Member

Probably a silly questions, but when do you think the tickets will go on sale... I'm thinking i might change my mind and try and go...

xxx

10. Gill

Gill Member

On The Fiddle members discounted tickets will go on sale on 22nd March for two weeks only then to non-members from 4th April.

Keep your eye on www.beautifuldays.org aas all prices and info will be on there.. The New website is due to go live at the end of this week

11. sunskysea

sunskysea Member

I've never been!
    Is it really that good? Where can I get tickets from?

Sunshine and lemon sherbets to everyone

12. Claire

Claire Senior Member

see the link above my friend:)

13. sunskysea

sunskysea Member

Ahh! *blush* I'm stupid!

14. Claire

Claire Senior Member

Nahhh, thanks for the shebert:D

15. Gill

Gill Member

the new and improved website is up and running

www.beautifuldays.org

ticket prices and info on there but as yet no bands

16. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Wow, the site looks a lot better than the last two years! Also I'm really glad they've allowed campervans this year! Not that I have one, but it's the principle:p I wonder why they've started charging for under 5's, doesn't really seem worth it, but hey....

17. Dandelion_Blood

Dandelion_Blood Gremlin

perhapes the charge for under 5's is so they don't have to whack the ticket price for adults and under 13's?

18. Gill

Gill Member

The On The Fiddle Discounted tickets for Beautiful Days 2005 will now be on sale from THURSDAY 31ST MARCH, there will still be two weeks for members to buy their discounted tickets... If you are an OTF member all these details and changes wil be confirmed in an email on the 24th March and also regular updates on the Levellers website.. www.levellers.co.uk

Also On the Fiddle will not be charging booking fees on Childrens tickets

19. Gill

Gill Member

The line up so far is looking pretty good..... Levellers :p , Billy Bragg, The Wonder Stuff..

Also new for this year is the Theatre Tent on which the below will be happening

*Still Jumping up and down with excitement about this*

I am off now to get a life:&

20. Beautiful_Day

Beautiful_Day Member

Now Im excited!!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]