Beatrix Potter

Discussion in 'Books' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 20, 2004.

1. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

all I can say is Fuckin A! lol these little white books are AMAZING I loved them all growing up! they seem so much more intelligent than other childrens books.. more proper...
    to me they were european lol
    anyone else love'em?

2. serra

serra tentacle girl

were those the ones with the little animals and things? i think i remember them! can't say i REALLY loved them growing up, but i know i liked them!

3. Ellis

Ellis Member

Ooh, I love Beatrix Potter!!
    The stories were soo good. Man, and the drawings, I loved them. Still do acctually.

[​IMG]
    The best actor ever.

4. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

My parents got me the whole set when I was a baby.

My favourite story was the tale of two bad mice. Probably because of the dollshouse. (In fact I still love dollshouses and have two proper grown up ones)

TTFN

Sage

5. bellystar

bellystar Member

Ah!!!! The one about the mice is also my fave, loved the part when they tried to eat the fake food...lol! I'm a strange one. But ya, Beatrix Potter rocks!!!! I have a beautiful set of BP dishes from my days as a little one, and often flip through my Grandmother's collection of the books. Still love them. Will definately be buying a new set of the books (as well as the collection of Dr. Suess books) for my someday spawn.

6. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

lol mine had the line: tap tappit, tap tappit, I do believe it's a little black rabbit.thats how I think it went I might be way off