Beat a hair test?

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by Crazy_P, Jun 8, 2006.

1. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

Let's say a girl with long (2'-3') hair was under a great deal of suspicion from her parents and has to get a hair test done. As of the date of the test, it will have been 5 weeks from any shady goings-on. What to do?

Thanks a bunch.

2. ruca_bobo

ruca_bobo Member

i just had a hair test too.hah. mine went back to 3 months but im not sure if all of them do. i know they go back longer than 5 weeks though..sooo your pretty much fucked unless you want to shave all your hair off. hair tests are no joke..i feel your pain..

good luck

3. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Only thing I've heard of are shampoos and such, but those could be a total rip-off. Hair tests are pretty hard to beat I think.

4. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

Yeah, hair tests are a bitch. Pretty much the hardest test to pass.... good luck, broski....

5. theshaman

theshaman Member

Find shampoo from a head shop or the internet. I haven't ever used one, but as far as I know, it's your only and best bet.

6. steve704

steve704 Member

your fucked.... deal with it.... best advice for you...

7. Crazy_P

Crazy_P Member

The thing is, her parents would know what was up if she got a haircut. But I guess that wouldn't be as bad as proof of said shady goings-on.

8. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

be straight with them, say that you've been straight for 5 months but that something may show up from a while ago. if you are honest with them going into it, i can't see them reasonably getting pissed about something that happened five months ago..

9. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

o shit i jsut realized you said weeks, not months. well my advice would still be the same i guess.

10. NovaStarwind

NovaStarwind Member

I read something that said that lice shampoo works to destroy all traces of thc in your hair. Might be worth a shot!

~Nova

11. trailerparkboy

trailerparkboy Heat Bag

I have also heard this, although I dont beleive it