be careful

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by lynsey, Jan 6, 2005.

1. lynsey

lynsey Banned

those miniture chocolate liquor bottles with the baileys in them will catch up with you

2. whispers

whispers sweet and sour

[​IMG]

3. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i also had a JD, some tequila, SoCo along with the baileys when my cousin brought them back to boston from San Fran when she came home for christmas. they were really good, had to stop myself...kinda didn't want to get drunk in front of my family...

but they are really fucking good...

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

oh my god they're so good I had the grey goose ones that were in the box last night those were pretty good too

5. fitzy21

i didn't have the grey goose one, it looked good though, my father had that one...but i do have a whole bottle of grey goose in my house:eek: :D

my cousin had a box of 60...is that what you've got?

6. Leecey

Leecey Member

I hadn't drank in 8 months, and on new years eve, i drank a whole mickey of gin, (minus a few drinks i gave away), about 4 or 5 shots of tequila were shoved down my throat, and eventually, when the hard liqour ran out, we started drinking beer.

I was very intoxicated and and dry-heaved for 3 hours after getting home that night. I swore i'd never drink again...

But you know, there's always next christmas, and next new years.

I think i'll skip the beers next time though, they don't seem to agree with my tummy.

7. lynsey

lynsey Banned

we had individual boxes that had like 12 with a small shot each in them of the vodka and than the baileys has 18 in them. I know which ones you're talking about though the pack that has all the different flavors

8. t-dub

t-dub Pass me the pepper

feelin typsy tonight lynsey... lol :D i really want to try them.. they do sound really yummy!

9. fitzy21

they are good...though i had a hard time opening them for some reason...it started pissing me off, but the prize inside was worth the struggle.

10. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

haha! you have the best emoticon ever!!!