be careful

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by natural philosophy, Apr 7, 2007.

1. natural philosophy

natural philosophy bitchass sexual chocolate

well i was supposed to be on break from weed for a while, but that never seems to work out. homebwoy took a week off of work and came to kick it with me so we smoked a lot. a lot more than i have ever had in such a short period. there's no telling how much, but we had about 10+ bowls a day out of the various pipes i have and a few cones here and there haha...anyways the point is that this much weed has really affected me. by the end of the week i found it hard to think of words that came easily to me before, ive had problems with distinguishing what's in my head from actual reality, time seems skewed...i'll answer questions out loud that nobody asked me. even when i stopped smoking you know...it's just really trippy... never will i have so much marijuana again. so ive definately learned my lesson.

2. pianoperson60

pianoperson60 Senior Member

woooooooow how mcuh did you SMOKE?
    thats never happend to me...

3. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

Biggest binge I had involved an OZ in a few days. After that I was completely normal.

4. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

I get burn outs like that a lot, though not quite to that extent. After a few months of smoking multiple times a day everyday I start stuttering, having a hard time with word retrieval, lose thoughts, talk aloud without realizing it, start seeing things out of the corner of my eye, etc. Unfortunately my breaks never seem to work either...so I smoke through it. Like hell weed isn't addictive.

5. natural philosophy

that was your 420th post^

6. Pitros

Pitros Member

Yah thats strange stuff,hapenned to me first time i smoked with my weed man he had that estrange hashish and prepared 2 blunts cigars size 5 bowls and i didnt know he was going to bring weed to cos i said "I will bring some bowls you just come over" Then i start to see stuff off time you know had a sugar cup full then i was loking to it gave a zip in the cofee loked to the sink and when i turned to put more sugar and the cup was empty go to my old man and say What happened with all the sugar? and he goes end up yesturday and i look well to him and he was another dude smoking weed man...forget i dont remenber wat happened i am kind stoned gonne put this msg anway ganna be fun to read tomorrow [ooh sorry dudes and dudas

7. tculi

tculi Senior Member

^^ that was one long run on sentence ahhah
    ive never had that bad of a burnout but sometimes i have a lot of trouble selecting words to use.

8. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

That's just stoner memory, I get that on occasion if I smoke a lot.

That's scary, that's a sign of schizophrenia dude, as well as the answering of questions you were not asked.

9. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

i always get that..i also think that ppl are sayin my name when im around a lot of people. not good...

10. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

that's happened to me a lot lately too, me and my friend were discussing it.... we dont know what it is either, but just know you're not alone. it only happens to me when i'm around a lot of people though... i'll just start drifting out and it takes me so long to grasp reality. i tend to live inside my own head a bit.

11. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Damn man. I'm not sure if that has ever happened to me.

Well, maybe it happened many years ago, back when we used to smoke entire OZ's over the course of one day between 3-4 people, and I'm just still fukt up in the head.

This kinda fits with what happened to me this morning before I went to bed. At exactly 4:20 this morning, I fired up what was to be the first of 3 bowls to be smoked in the session. I then smoked the 3 bowls by myself, back to back, when I had to get some drink. I remember having a conversation with someone, but nobody was awake, so I had obviously been talking to myself. I knew that I had been talking to myself as if there was another person present, because the only thing I remember saying from the convo is "fuck that sit, I'm getting this drink for myself. I got your's for you last time" and then responding TO MYSELF "no you didn't....I got your's, because I remember having to get a new glass because the other glass was dirty" or some sit like that. After this, I was fuckin tripping out for about 30 minutes, thinking I was going fuckin schizo, because it really felt as though there was another person or personality there with me. It was fuckin weird. I have had incidents like this before; sometimes stoned, sometimes on other drugs, and sometimes even sober, but last night was the most intense time, aside from some pretty high dose DPH "trips", so I figure my brain is slowly melting and I should be completely and utterly fuckin twacked out by the time I am 32 years-old.

12. natural philosophy

it's kind of like you described... i didn't notice anything wierd until after I had done it. the other day i just 'woke up' and i was standing outside by myself and I didn't remember what happened. I was just standing there looking down at a tree and thinking 'wtf am i doing here?' and i'll just answer a question that i'd answered half an hour ago and forgot... or somebody will tell me something and it will completely slide from memory within seconds and I'll only even realize that I'm speaking moments later when I have to ask what they said.

and i had some pretty crazy dreams and thoughts which i took for reality for some reason. I can see it clearly now, but by about day four of the party (haha) I was taking reality for granted, doing things that I thought would get a different result because I felt like I had done it before in a dream or strange thought and it would work that way. I had a long 'conversation' with myself in the lawn chair about moving some plants around and then I moved them or at least I thought that I did and I came back later and was like 'wtf why are my plants back over here?' lol it's fuckin ridiculous really

i seriously need to lay off. never ever will i binge on Oz's again. i went and gave the rest of my stash to my homie so i'm not tempted. that bong whispers my name i swear it :D

all in all i think it's an interesting experiment because i know that it's all short-term and sobriety will clear everything up for me. the pendulum swings, the pendulum swings

13. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Yes it is really interesting. It's all a part of getting very fukt up, very often:D

I like shit like that though. I may be freakin out while it's happening, but I get a kick out of it afterwards, because I always start thinking about all of the drugs I have done and it trips me out to think that NOBODY in the world knows the kind crazy shit that happens in my mind.