BDSM getting started

Discussion in 'Beginners BDSM' started by Longbeard1971, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Iscott55

Iscott55 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When I was 19 in college I dated this girl who was into bdsm. She liked to dominate me not the other way around. She always wanted to tie me up but I never let her because I didn’t want her stinking anything in my butt. She would always say she wouldn’t and I would let her use Velcro straps that I could easily get out of just in case. She used to whip me and make me beg for sex. It was very interesting and a lot of it I liked. I finally gave in on the straps and let her tie me up and sure enough she shoved a massive dildo in my butt. I don’t think she lubed it enough or I clenched up because it hurt like hell and ripped me some. After a month or so I let her penatrate me without the chains and it felt amazing. I dated her for a good 18 months and the sex was the craziest I’ve ever had. I miss certain things she used to do. I’ve tried to get other girls I dated into a lighter version and some were kinda into it but not alot. I’m married now and my wife would never do anything like that, I’ve tried but she’s just not into it. I’ve thought about looking for some side bdsm but haven’t done anything as of now.

BiSal, curiousbear and FireWolf78 like this.
  2. Kinkinmb

Kinkinmb Members

Alice it is a mild form. I have been with a female Dom as well as a sub. It can get pretty kinky sometimes painful at first but always ends up to a very pleasurable experience. I've had two women at the same time. One being a d o m and the other rest is sub me being the Dom over her. The first time was a little iffy. But the second times after have been nothing but great. This is a service that used to pay for but no longer as I have clients now that I perform services for. Only females I have I have also had a few couples. A different experience because in a situation you have the wife or girlfriend usually but f****** husband with a strap-on for the first time. I actually had one couple give me double the hourly rate because it said that he said it was the best sex they ever had. They said the best was when the husband was in the front the wife had a strap-on and was f****** the husband from behind and I was f****** the wife. Tough to keep a keep in rhythm

FireWolf78 likes this.
  3. Scharff

Scharff Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sure. I bet you enjoyed it. I love to give a good spanking.

4. Hornyinmyrttle

Hornyinmyrttle Members

Have a great couple they are both Dom'd
    I am 65 and both in mid fifties. Love our sessions together
    . Best sex I ever had. The pleasure with some light pain is great. She is much rough then he is. Lots of toys and apparatus..

BiSal and FireWolf78 like this.
  5. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Its all on you to make it fun. I would just try some comfortable tie up and give her as much pleasure as possible so she gets addicted to the activity.

Its awkward asking the first time, at least for me, but I just suggest we tear a bed sheet into strips and use it as rope to play tie up.

Captain Scarlet and FireWolf78 like this.
  6. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Silk scarves can also be used first time . Seen as a lot less threatening ;)

FireWolf78 likes this.
  7. beenthereman

beenthereman Members

I will try not to be hardcore captain. Okay, I am a 75 year old man. I never had a woman that wanted to be tied up though I asked my wife once after I saw a blonde driving a car with the license plate, "Tie ME UP!" My wife was NOT interested. In a time in 1977 when my wife "needed time to FIND HERSELF", I met a 45 year old "hot wife" when I was 30 years old. I had never had the chance to be the submissive one. She was Taylor Swift's, "Love as passionate as sin!" I fully understand women that write that the feeling of NO ESCAPE heights THEIR pleasure. SHE tied me up for two purposes: 1. To tease me and taunt me unmercifully about what would happen IF I came too quickly. Then her talk MADE that happen. SHE MADE me SAY that I had no self control and I WANTED my "punishment"! SHE REALLY NEEDED to "punish" me. 2. To MAKE me confess WICKED IDEAS that I had NOT shared with her before. I had to complete the sentence, "I WANT my goddess to MAKE ME DO THIS!" The episode would end when she said, "OH, YEAH, I LIKE THAT ONE! MAKING a man DO THAT is going to be FUN!" BEING submissive to such an aggressive and EROTIC woman was PURE JOY! SHE left NOTHING to fantasy! I would say, "I ADORE YOU for LETTING me be a MAN!" She was making me reveal MY dormant but "primal desires!" She would say, "YEAH, I KNOW! I keep seeing you because YOUR enthusiasm for my "orals" and "games" is unmatched. YOU actually enjoy my teasing and have become a HIGHLY SKILLED beggar!" SHE was always PLAYFULL with her desires. HER words never offended me in ANY WAY! The most WICKED statements from a beautiful and "innocent face" can STUN a man into willing compliance. I WAS joyfully ASSIMILATED into her "collective" for a while! "Collective" = harem ( for a man ).

BiSal and FireWolf78 like this.
  8. Dianne with 2 nn's

Dianne with 2 nn's Members

Oh ! I looove a good electro session ! Scary, but FUN !

Captain Scarlet and FireWolf78 like this.
  9. Dianne with 2 nn's

i'd like to add buying a set of well made padded leather wrist and ankle cuffs is a more comfortable starting point than rope or neckties/scarves unless you really know your knots.
    it's too easy to pinch a nerve or cut off blood flow with rope, ...ect.

10. Captain Scarlet

They are quite safe as long as all play is done below the waist .

The downside for us is the units especially the proper E Stim ones are very expensive and then you have to constantly buy replacement parts .

FireWolf78 likes this.
  11. Dianne with 2 nn's

Amazon has the TENS 7000 for under 30 bucks.

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  12. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I purchased a "device" online a couple of months ago (NOT Amazon). I live in an apartment, and all mail is delivered to a secured but shared room. Unfortunately the mail person left the box out in the open for all to see, and it was well-illustrated to accurately advertise its contents. Unfortunately my name and address on the box and prominently displayed. Now every time I make eye contact with someone at home, I can't help but wonder what they are thinking of at the moment. Last time I order anything like that online. I did get a good deal on the device, but from obviously a less than reputable company.

13. Upnorthguy

Upnorthguy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Unfortunately, the mail person most likely did that on purpose unless the size of the package was too big to fit in a parcel locker.

Angela36 likes this.
  14. Longbeard1971

Longbeard1971 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Have you got the questionnaire done?

Captain Scarlet likes this.
  15. Captain Scarlet

Not yet

I cant get it to look right when I tried as everything gets pulled to the left when I pressed "Post Reply"

I will have another go when I have completed a couple of pressing Site Projects . :)

Longbeard1971 likes this.
  16. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

There are few things I would like to try but certainly not at home. So, it stays in my bucket list for now

17. JFinch

JFinch Members

We've kind of dipped a toe in. A little cuff and blindofld.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  18. emmamichelle

emmamichelle Banned

I've never thought of myself as being into BDSM. I've always gone for the standard stuff and some light spanking, but I'm intrigued about beginners BDSM. What would be good to start with? Maybe handcuffs?

19. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

I would consider anything that renders me helpless and gives control to my partner as BDSM... I have no experience, just have it in my bucket list

BiSal and emmamichelle like this.
  20. Captain Scarlet

A good way to start is the introduction of a blind fold . The feeling of touch is magnified and the anticipation of what is going to happen next . Also you can be fed food like strawberries but watch out for the chilli pepper trick :)

Ice play on a hot evening with your partner is great when enhanced with a blind fold .

A big misconception about BDSM is that often portrayed by the of leather clad dominatrix brandishing a whip . Its just not about that. People find their own level with whatever they are comfortable with .

curiousbear and MasseurNaturel like this.