Bash the Fash

Discussion in 'Fascism' started by GuerrillaLorax, Aug 9, 2018.

1. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

When humans learn to use words instead of violence, then perhaps we will see that maybe--just maybe---we MAY be becoming --at last--somewhat civilized. I'll never see it.

2. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

What non-racists out there are standing in solidarity with hate groups? If any such people actually exist with unquestionable evidence, I want nothing to do with them.

Sure bro, whatever you say.

CNN reporting Antifa in a positive light: CNN just openly endorsed the Antifa terrorist organization and called for more violence on the streets of America
    What is Antifa? - CNN

Then there's Jeffery Toobin who says criticizing Antifa is racist Prison Planet.com » CNN Analyst Says It’s Racist to Criticize Antifa Because They’re an “African-American” Group

He denounced both sides. But he didn't do it fast enough.

No mention of CNN in that list. But in all sincerity, I do believe that there are plenty on the left with enough common sense, who realizes that communist hate groups are a threat to their own causes.

The vehicular manslaughter of that young woman was a tragedy.
    Where are you getting these numbers from?

I think it's nothing short of a miracle that Antifa hasn't directly murdered anybody as of yet. However I think that protesters and rioters who've blocked emergency vehicles are just as responsible for the deaths of those people who couldn't make it to the hospital in time.

Here's 2 examples of antifa nearly murdering innocent people:

This guy was caught of film bashing in someone's head with a bike lock. He allegedly did it to 7 people that day. I'm very happy the sleuths at /pol/ were able to dox Eric Clanton and make an example out of him.

Then there's also this one, where Antifa attacked a fellow leftist at the Patriot Prayer for waving an American flag This Liberal Carried an American Flag to Protest Fascism in Portland. Antifa Cracked His Head Open With a Bat.

Honestly, I feel horrible for the guy. The right doesn't have a monopoly on patriotism and flag waving. But I don't see the point in fighting the left if they are just going to cannibalize themselves LOL

You mean like how Russian Bots your boogyman?

I won't defend Fox News any further than I can throw them.

3. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

[
    You're a broken record, man. The monolithic "left" that has responsibilities to denounce wrongdoing by groups on "the left" is a figment of your imagination. As mentioned earlier, Nanci Pelosi denounced Antifa. The Washington Post has denounced Anfia. MSNBC's Joe Scarboro has denounced Antifa. New York Magazine has denounced Anfia. Anarchist Noam Chomsky has dnounced Antifa. I've denounced Antifa. How progressive do you want? As for progressive media outlets that have denounced Antifa, check these out. Four Major Liberal Outlets Denounce Antifa - Discussionist

The Prez ran into problems when he said there were "very fine people" on both sides. Who ever heard of a "very fine" racist? As I've said before, there's no practical difference between a person who hates blacks and a person who disseminates hate propaganda against Muslims. A bigot is a bigot is a bigot.

BTW, your source got Jeffrey Toobin's remarks wildly garbled. He did not say criticizing Antifa is racist because they're an African-American group. He said that the Prez's remarks to the evangelicals about imminent violence if the Democrats win the election contained a reference to Antifa that was a racial dog whistle because they perceive Antifa to be an African-American group. Whether this is correct or not (I think not), what he said and what your source said he said are quite a bit different, so you might do well to get it from the original instead of relying on biased second-hand interpretations..

You have no case.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    scratcho and MeAgain like this.
  4. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

5. GuerrillaLorax

Mobilizations Gain Steam As David Duke, Richard Spencer, and Identity Evropa Set to Gather in Tennessee

This year’s conference is set to feature white nationalist and unsuccessful Toronto Mayoral candidate, Faith Goldy, leader of Identity Evropa/American Identity Movement Patrick “McLovin” Casey, Nick Fuentes, and James Allsup, just to name a few.

Organized by both the American Freedom Party, (founded in part by neo-Nazi skinheads), as well as the Council Of Conservative Citizens (who’s writings helped radicalize Dylann Roof) and will be held at the same location as the American Renaissance conference.

The “Nationalist Solutions Symposium” will feature ex-Grand Wizard of the Ku-Klux-Klan David Duke, Bill Johnson, the leader of the American Freedom Party, League Of The South Chairman Micheal Hill and “Alt-Right” founder Richard Spencer as well as many others. Many of these speakers played a key role in organizing and carrying out the violence in Charlottesville at the Unite the Right rally in 2017.

[​IMG]

6. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

7. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Are you suggesting we shouldn’t fight evil when it rears its ugly head

8. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

They should be attacked verbally and preferably constructive. Which is not that hard.
    Having a fascistic mindset should at first instance be tolerated, the thing is; convinced fascists usually act on their mindset, which causes either violence or discrimination against innocent people.
    So I agree, you don't physically attack people for having a controversial opinion. When these folks with controversial opinions act upon those opinions by spreading hatespeech, actively discriminating or just bashing others simply for being part of a certain cultural, religious or ethnic minority they are however asking for similar treatment imo.

Okiefreak and granite45 like this.
  9. Maccabee

Maccabee Luke 22:35-38

Are you suggesting that the only way to fight evil is to bash them over the head with bike locks?

10. Maccabee

Basically what I'm saying is don't be violent unless the other guy is being violent.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Flash the gash.

12. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Pass the hash

Orison, Asmodean and tumbling.dice like this.
  13. Cash the trash (recycle.)

Meliai, Asmodean and Irminsul like this.
  14. GuerrillaLorax

Asmodean likes this.
  15. Asmodean

Nope: bash the (active) fash. Break their noses. Teach these fascist shitstains a lesson :)

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Ok, so honest question to a gun owner.

When is violence or protection of yourself appropriate? I mean why don't you just respect the man breaking into your home? Why do we not "respect" the Muslim faith? In your view it's wrong to attack them.

My point is I think you have a point when you break. A point in which you have said it's OK to no longer talk since I can not talk with this man and he is dangerous to what I hold dear.

You should be ashamed of yourself to EVER say Nazi ism is OK.

People like you say Nazis are ok since your goals the same. Those being a strong national and racial pride on the idea that your people are special. Also the idea that due to this special nature and level of greed and hate make everyone else want to destroy you.

My grandfather who was by no means a fan of BHO always says to me "in the war we would shoot these guys. They are not American, they are not Republican". Sad thing is now right wing and fascism are the same thing.

A real American punches a Nazi he does not say "it's ok I respect your views".

I don't think you were alive in 1945 were you? We need to protect the ideas Americans died for then! Not throw it away.

GuerrillaLorax likes this.
  17. Asmodean

There is no 'a real American' as in one kind of archetype.

18. Maccabee

When my life or physical well being is in immediate danger. I have a pretty clear cut line on when it's OK to commit violence.

I don't respect someone who is threatening my life by breaking in my house. I do respect Muslims if they are respectful to me or otherwise don't try to commit unprovoked violence. You leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone.
    That point is when you are an immediate physical threat to my life or well being. Words and ideas I don't like are just that, words and ideas.

When did I said it was OK?

I'm Jewish and black, so...

Long false allegations ignored.

You can vehemently reject a person's ideology and not punch them.
    You do realize that we didn't went to war against the Nazis until they declared war on us, right?

6-eyed shaman and Asmodean like this.
  19. Asmodean

This line is kind of strange indeed. What is there to respect? If the man breaking in is a complete stranger he should be lucky not to end up in the hospital any day imo

20. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Exactly

An example of someone who is dangerous. So why do we not just respect their views like it was suggested we respect fascism. The gun owner will react how people who do not like fascism will. It will not be allowed and you will die if you must.

I don't want anyone to die but some do.