Barefooters and foot fetishes

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by yamark, Aug 29, 2005.

1. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

agreed. you know, i think before we had shoes people were much happier and peaceful. think about it, now people are so disconnected with the earth figuratively and literally. if everyone just felt the sensations of the earth on our feet maybe things would be different. all in favor of a national barefoot day?

2. bfjohn

bfjohn Member

National barefoot day? Count me in!

3. la Principessa

yes!! who else? it would be so great to have one day to go everywhere barefoot and not worry about the funny looks people give us. and the feet fetish people would love this im sure.

4. bige1030

bige1030 Member

Of course I am! There is already one, though: June 1. Search "national barefoot day" and you'll get all the links that say so :cheers2:

5. yamark

yamark Member

What do you call it if your barefoot everyday?

6. la Principessa

you call that a lifestyle

7. nr3c

nr3c Member

I like seeing a girl in jeans with clean feet. Flip flops are ok. I wish that more people would hang out barefoot. I think someone mentioned about getting a restaurant chain going where everyone was required to go barefoot inside. Any progress on this? Hope to make some friends here too. And it would be neat to form a barefoot club.

8. thehumanrunner

thehumanrunner Member

I have a foot fetish and I love being barefoot. I will never understand why flip flops are ok to go into stores but barefoot is not. I have this juice bar were I live and the maneger is a barefooter. She has no problem with people coming in barefoot. She encourages it.

9. Skyalmian

Skyalmian Member

I do not.

10. SoftSoles

SoftSoles Member

I wouldn't necessarily consider myself to have a foot fetish, although I do really enjoy a good foot massage and love to be gently tickled upon my soles.

I find both of the above incredibly relaxing, although gently tickling my soles never fails to elicit light laughter and squirming on my part; still it feels really nice.

Granted, if I see someone with feet that are attractive looking, I'll no doubt think to myself that they have nice feet, although no more strongly than if I see someone with attractive legs or nice eyes, etc.

11. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Hi Ya,

Today I started the day early smothering my mans face with my not so dirty and a bit too soft feet. You see he loves my feet and the filthier the better ! So I rubbed and squashed his cock with my feet.
    THen we went to Westfield to help my feet get filthy, I tease my man with my standing foot pose or when he can see the dirt on my feet. Drives him crazy horney and you know what....Its fuckin awsome I love our barefoot games, I love feeling confident walking ANYWHERE with my bare tattoo feet.
    And I will learn to be better at foot fucking and all the joys of turning my man on with foot play.

12. TheBLife

TheBLife Guest

Nice story tattgirl, i would love to have someone like that but all of the people i met think that it's weird to have a foot fetish, he is lucky...

13. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

As was pointed out to me what is so weird about liking feet?? People like bums, tits, eyes and many other body parts. No one says that wrong and you can always see feet naturally not like other parts...
    Yea I love my man so much already (friends 2 yrs - dating 7 months) and I believe in partnership you can enjoy doing many things together. Yesterday I was at work all day and barefoot then I met my man at the mall and walked barefoot...of course had dinner at a cafe and then eventually movies with my filthy feet in his lap.

I hope you find a someone who is open minded like me. And barefoot is so enjoyable !!:daisy:

DirtyFeetlover likes this.
  14. Shale

Shale ~

BTW - You have what I consider very attractive feet. I am not hard core foot fetishist, but do get into massaging, playing with and getting oral with attractive feet.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

Ohhh and I am so into my man getting all oral on my feet. It sooo turns me on when he nibbles my feet and toes. And when he sucks my toes. One of my simple pleasures is sitting with my feet on him and he is playing with them. OHHHHH BLISS

DirtyFeetlover and Shale like this.
  16. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

tryin to upload more pics of my feet but its not working, some sort of issue with the site :-/

17. Shale

Shale ~

Yeah, since the change over this weekend, it seems to be a combination of brackets and HTML mixed and the little editing icons at top don't click on.

So, anyone who doesn't know how to write in their own brackets [ img ] insert URL [ / img ] (remove all spaces - they were just to inactivate the code.) won't be able to post pix.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  18. Shale

Shale ~

This post was with the interim new forum board. Now things seem to be back to normal where you just use the image icon on the edit bar.

[​IMG]

19. j17435

j17435 Member

Edit: Tan feet pic placed in the other thread where it belongs.

To make this more on topic - I have a sort of a self foot fetish, which I've mentioned in other threads.
    Actually it's probably more correctly called a self foot infatuation. I like and can get turned on by my own feet.
    Like looking at my feet, like going barefoot, although don't have the gumption to do it in public other than hiking and driving.
    Like messing with them during masturbation.

Other people's feet are okay, not the most attractive body part.
    I had one GF that like some attention there and she had okay looking feet.
    I haven't messed with male feet yet, other then my own.
    If I was sufficiently horny and the guy had nice feet, I would consider it.
    Looks like fun based on the pics Shale posted.

20. tattgirl

tattgirl Member

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:69665]
    [sharedmedia=gallery:images:69666]
    [sharedmedia=gallery:albums:10545]

enjoy :)

1 person likes this.