Barefooters and foot fetishes

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by yamark, Aug 29, 2005.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG] where theres no pictures.. :mad:

2. irishbohemian

irishbohemian Member

I also agree completely that it's the social taboo of going barefoot that enhances the fetish, most definately in my case and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me feel horny.
    Call me an attention seeker but I get off when I see guys looking at my barefeet in an aroused way, even though I'm in a relationship with a woman, funny thing is their body language is such a dead giveaway that they might as well have 'foot fetisher' in neon lights on their foreheads!

This was also the case at school when guys in my class got really aroused when our English teacher who I mentioned in another thread walked round the classroom barefoot, and it's probably fair to say that for some of them there'd have been no sexual attraction if she had worn shoes. She also wore flip-flops pretty much all year round, including mid-winter, and she only ever covered her feet completely if the weather just too unbearably cold, which was very rare as she had a pretty high tolerance threshold. Needless to say, we got off on that too:)

And yes, we both love going through that cityfeet site with Mila and her friends and get more than aroused by it. Whether or not they're fake is another debate for another day,just keep up the good work girls :)

3. NotDeadYet

NotDeadYet Not even close.

I sure as hell do.

4. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Count me in as well, I have a massive foot fetish.

5. imthatkindagirl

imthatkindagirl Member

6. Well, going barefoot is definitely "exciting" in that you're experiencing hot, cold, wet, dry, cool, smooth, etc---all stimulants of those nerve endings. So you are being stimulated, just somwhat further south of the, um, equator, which IS attached to the "whole globe," so when one part is excited, well, um,..........
    You just have to separate types.

7. SlimSunny

SlimSunny Member

I think that's the biggest reason I do it. Women who wear shoes don't interest me, but barefoot girls turn me on. I can always get up the nerve to approach a barefoot girl. But, there really aren't any of them. So, I go barefoot and I advocate going barefoot in the hopes that I'll see more women out there barefoot.

8. yamark

yamark Member

love barefoot women :)

9. SunflowerLove

SunflowerLove Member

Yamark I can't figure out how to talk to you besides on these. Sorry.. I'm new and I'm having so much trouble figuring out where everything is especially bc I have no computer and am using an iPod touch.

10. BFAnkletfan

BFAnkletfan Guest

Social taboos always enhance human interest in anything. And, yes, there are people with hand and arm fetishes - mostly female in my experience.

11. BFAnkletfan

BFAnkletfan Guest

I think it's incredible that this thread has lasted four years! SunflowerLove is posting from her iPod Touch. The iPodTouch didn't even exist when this thread started! I just dig that.

12. Sax_Machine

Sax_Machine saxbend

I've moved house three times since this thread started.

13. SlimSunny

SlimSunny Member

This brings up another interesting point.

It's well known that there are men who are aroused by seeing barefoot women, but many people don't realize that the reverse is also true. It may not be as common, but there are definitely women who enjoy seeing a man in his bare feet in some public place.

14. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I've always wondered about this, so far on this forum and others that I've fequent, I've have yet to read about a woman willing to admit they enjoy seeing a guy going barefoot in public or prefer a cute guy in flip flops.

Maybe they just don't have the guts to admit such a thing.

15. Lea

Lea Member

I'm female. I'm really into feet. I love looking at them, playing with them, having sex with them.

Will that do?

16. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

Really?

Male or female feet? What turns you on about feet, wheather it be male or female? I'm curious to hear more about your interest.

17. Sax_Machine

Sax_Machine saxbend

That'll do all right. You're quite sure you're not my ex? ;-)

18. Spenser

Spenser Member

Finally scribbled something coherent down to say about all this....

I did my last bit of significant barefooting just prior to when we had to put our Cairn Terrier down about 2004. But before then I’d been barefoot off and on since about 1967; mostly from ’67 to about ’74 when I had to give it mostly up and ‘get a real job’ (G. Thoroughgood). This ol’ gray hippie still is unshod at home 12X24/7.
    I also developed and maintained a foot ‘fetish’ (or partialism, or whatever else you want to call it), over the ensuing decades.
    My version of the ‘fetish’ manifests in different ways with different people, and in differing circumstances. It can be quietly and secretly discreet, or overtly blatant, depending on who, when,and where.

Part of the problem is attempting to identify a myriad of behaviors and reactions to only one symbolic term. That sort of pigeon-holing don’t work in engineering any more than it does in psychology and sociology studies and demographics. We’re all far too different to have to narrow “what it is that we do” down to a single word. Also it our wish to self-identify with the term or not has a lot to do with how we ourselves and the public view that term itself. The word “fetish” in our modern American culture holds a lot of weight, not all of it positive. What if we were to call it: a “foot addiction”, or a “foot dwizzledorf”, or a “foot doorknob”? Would it make any difference in the way we identified to the term itself?

I’ve been married to the lady who’s been my partner and fellow “foot fancier” of the last 18 years. I past through my college era years about 1967 to ’71. My wife was about ten years later/my junior, so she missed a lot of what I got to go through in those barefoot hippie years (by now ‘ancient’ history most of you all just read about in the history books).

But she has all her life been cognizant and aware of the latent sensory (and yes, even potentially ‘sensual’) nature of bare feet and bare-footedness. We’ve even presented talks on foot fun and fetish at various “alternative lifestyle and lovestyle” conventions around the Eastern US since about 1994. And we are quite aware of the degrees and variations in attraction and repulsion of both feet and fetishes. Has all that turned us off of our appreciation for feet and barefoot folks? Not at all; I think it’s just made us ever more acutely aware of all the ways foot fun and appreciation manifest.

My particular ‘like’ is greatest to know or see a lady barefooting in the great outdoors. For me it’s a virtual display of the lady’s clear sense of presence, ease with nature and herself, desire to feel the sensations of the ground and nature from her soles up. It represents a form of beauty both simple and grand which is hard to duplicate in very many other ways. As I used to often say, a leg with a shoe at the end seems to be sort of “cut off”; but a leg with a bare foot at the end seems to “just keep on going”.
    Yes, the act of women going outside barefoot is for me perhaps one of the most wildly fascinating and beautiful things I can perceive.

Part of the stigma of either being barefoot today, or moreover being inordinately appreciative of barefoot folks is that it is so profoundly rare for anyone to even be barefoot (apart from actually on beach sand) in almost all cultures of our planet. But, yes indeed, it was not always that way. The history books and the history plays and fictionalized tv shows and movies don’t get it even ‘half right’, when they make only these nodding mentions that some people went barefoot then.

No, that wasn’t quite right at all. During the years about 1968 to about 1973, barefooting among girls ages about 14 to 26 was so very prevalent, that those who didn’t go barefoot outdoors frequently if not almost all the time, were viewed as suspect to weird. Yes, it was almost exactly opposite from the way it is today. Today most folks those ages are viewed as odd if they don’t at least have on flip flops. The flip flop of the ‘90’s to today is the “bare-feet” of the late 60’s and early ‘70’s. And yes, I am nostalgic, but I’m not a fool. Those days will never ever return, and perhaps it is for the best, for several socio-cultural reasons. Impacts revealed, latent, secret, and dormant continue form those times.

I’m just an ol’ graying hippie any more, but it was that time and those emotions, those images and those fashions and feet, and everything else that circled about us then that probably did a lot to help fuel my own foot “fetish” that’s lasted all down through the years. They’re just as cute and pretty today as they were then, even in their scarcity.

About 3 years ago I was on a business trip to Florida. There I visited an old friend. She had been one of our attendants in our handfasting, as well as a co-worker of mine before she retired. She is quite aware of the various kinks and fetishes and oddities of my wife and myself, including the “foot thing”. Nonetheless, she knew that I could give a simple foot massage to an old friend, just as a friend, a gesture of closeness, with nothing more or less meaningful attached. It’s simply approach and relationship. With a few of those who I have gotten very close to, we’ve engaged in quite fun sensual erotic foot play. With most, they wouldn’t even know when I’m ‘looking down’.

Some of these threads are occasionally good for us to play out, as it allows us to examine our thoughts, impressions, and motivations as a special or unique component of our culture. We may be different, and we may also have some differences even among our own special identity of ‘barefoot folk’. It may allow us to be fascinated by the variety of ways we view barefooting.

Spenser....
    yep, still 'looking down'

19. irishbohemian

irishbohemian Member

yes :)

20. yamark

yamark Member

Where have you been all my life :)