Barefooters and foot fetishes

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by yamark, Aug 29, 2005.

1. yamark

yamark Member

I was wondering if folks who go barefoot also have foot fetishes?

Speaking as someone who goes barefoot alot, I know I have a foot fetish. I love to see other peoples barefeet, specally if they'er dirty. I also love to lick, massage and have my feet massaged. Although Im not gay, I have let guys (and girls) in the past massage and tickle my feet, but never lick them (at leest guys anyway).
    I was wondering how many other barefooters are the same, or are most just folks who perfer to be barefoot?

3 people like this.
  2. rainbowpower

rainbowpower Member

3. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

speaking for myself, I do have a fetish and love to kiss, lick and massage feet.

1 person likes this.
  4. Cool Spruce

Cool Spruce Member

Yes I do. But I don't get the dirty part. Only what amount of dirt has to happen in order to be outside bare foot. Dirt for it's own sake? And the dirtier the better? Not for me. I'm fortunate to be in a life where it's easy to rinse in brooks, lakes, ocean, lawns, garden hoses, and so on.

With all our discussions about being free to go anywhere, any place of business bare foot, I'm convinced visible dirt doesn't help our cause.

1 person likes this.
  5. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I have a massive foot fetish!! I love female barefeet period, call me a foot connoisseur if you would.

My preference are soles, clean or dirty. I love seeing female removing their shoes and socks, playing with their feet, slipping in and out of their shoes, it drives me nuts!!! Even better is seeing all of those sexy female barefeet in flip flops, sandals, and barefeet in unexpected places.

6. Lucard

Lucard Member

Up until a few weeks ago I dated a girl with a foot fetish. She constantly wanted me to go barefoot, especially in public. The first few times we both went places without our shoes, but after that it was just me. One time I ended up barefoot for five days straight.

Yes, those girls are out there, but are pretty rare.

7. yamark

yamark Member

Interesting comments.
    I guess the dirty feet part for me is, if a girls feet are dirty, I know she’s a barefooter, and Im very attracted to females who go barefoot. Also, I love toe rings, and other foot decorations.

8. Rugged_Soles

Rugged_Soles Member

alot of cool thoughts here: I like to see tanned, toned and tough feet on everybody! Spruce's take on dirtiness and acceptance seems to be true. And I also rinse away most manmade filth. Natural leaves, pine needles and trail mud are okay. sock lines are most un appealing. I have had girls and guys feel up my feet but it was because they wanted to feel my callouses. I once felt the soles of a guy who hadn't worn shoes in like 12 years. Let me tell you that did turn me on but it was because I wanted soles like that. I've never toe sucked or been sucked and don't care about it. Very Interesting topic and the SBL would never touch it Yeah to Hip Forums Archie

9. yamark

yamark Member

Its still warm out, girls are still walking barefoot, or at least wearing flip flops, which allows me to see some really great dirty feet.
    But as the weather turns cooler, and the barefeet go into shoes, I start looking forward to the summer again, unless I meet a barefooter during the winter, then all will right in my world. :)

10. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

I have the opposite of a foot fetish, almost. Maybe it's weird, coming from a barefooter.

Sucking and licking toes kind of creeps me out. Footjobs are really weird. I get uncomfortable when people touch my feet, though I'm getting past that.

I'm indifferent to bare feet. Unless they're all pale and sweaty and gross looking. Then they disgust me. They're feet. They're alright. Don't exactly turn me on, though.

11. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I'm like Toolmaggot in that I don't particularly like feet...I can walk around barefoot all day, and although I love to see men and women (especially men) walk around barefoot, I don't like touching them, let alone licking them *cringes*.

I also have terribly tickelish feet (which since I've been going barefoot has improved immensely), so I don't particularly like others touching my feet either.

but, I'm wierd, so don't listen to me.

12. yamark

yamark Member

It would be hard for me not to want to have fun with my girl friends feet, specally if she was a barefooter.

13. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

I don't have a foot fetish. I like seeing bare feet only in a 'barefoot walking' way; it's cool to see anyone go barefoot, and it's nice to see a strong pair of feet that are obviously used. However it doesn't turn me on in a sexual way. And licking doesn't appeal to me at all. I guess I could like stuff like massages or whatever if I ever get together with anyone again, but only as a part of exploring each others' bodies, not as a specific feet-thing. I am less ticklish since my callouses are pretty thick, way-back-when (before I was a barefooter, but when I did have a boyfriend) I didn't like it when he touched my feet at all, was just so ticklish I couldn't enjoy it.

14. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

I'd suck the right girl's toes. But, not if they're fucking filthy or nasty-looking.

15. yamark

yamark Member

I'm like Toolmaggot in that I don't particularly like feet...I can walk around barefoot all day, and although I love to see men and women (especially men) walk around barefoot, I don't like touching them, let alone licking them *cringes*.

If you don’t have a foot fetish or attracted to feet in anyway, then why did u start going barefoot?
    I find it strange to be a barefooter, but at the same time put off by feet.
    To me, going barefoot and showing your feet are part of it.

16. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Me going barefoot has nothing to do with a fetish. It feels good to feel the earth under my feet, I feel more connected to Mother Nature, it feels natural and RIGHT. It's not about being attracted to my own (or others' feet). It's simply about doing what FEELS good to me...isn't that what life is all about? Doing what makes you feel good or makes you happy?

17. april922

april922 Member

I dont think its a fetish, but I love getting my feet dirty. As for foot play, licking, foot jobs etc.. not my thing.

18. Sax_Machine

Sax_Machine saxbend

I think the two things are independent (although not entirely). I'm sure my barefooting habits and foot fetish developed together, but there are plenty of people out there who have one but not the other. Barefooters without a fetish is quite understandable. People who have a fetish and like seeing other people barefoot but don't go barefoot themselves has always baffled me though. I never understood how a person can be that into feet but never comfortable putting his/her own on display.

19. Barefoot Matthew

Barefoot Matthew Member

It takes all kinds, is the only answer I've ever been able to come up with. There are so many different variations on the foot fetish that statistically there are bound to be folks who are "purely" into feet of the opposite sex and their own feet make them uncomfortable or disinterested.
    Barefooting for me was actually a manifestation of my fetish, which is why for me going barefoot isn't a "requirement" for my lifestyle but rather a pleasure that I indulge in from time to time.

20. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

I don't go barefoot because of my fetish, I go barefoot because I enjoy it and it feels great. I do like to see other guys barefeet/barefoot, especially if the feet are dirty.

bfe2012 likes this.