Barefoot Season

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by barefootconservative, Mar 19, 2017.

1. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

As barefoot season begins, I find I've lost some of my confidence, and am a bit self conscious. I have a solution, though. I need to start first by taking barefoot walks in places where no one knows me, then start graduating to everywhere. It's also, though, that around my neighborhood, no one really takes walks, much less barefoot walks. I'd probably only do it around here if I have a barefoot friend with me. That way no one thinks I'm suspicious.

2 people like this.
  2. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

its almost always best to enjoy the experience with a friend, whether they are barefoot or not, talking to them takes your mind off your self conciousness and eventually you get over it easier

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

taking walks with a friend is always a good time. but, if someone actually thinks you're suspicious just because you're walking with bare feet, i feel like they would feel just as suspicious of two barefooters walking around.

4. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

good point. someone pulls over, offers shoes, next thing you know your car is stolen by 2 barefoot kids

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

tv cops always check for shoe prints; obviously 2 barefoot kids are about to commit some sort of crime.

6. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

its harder if your on the pavement though

7. barefootconservative

Okay, I'll try to just be cool about it. I also need to wear outfits that make it less obvious.

8. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

lol barefoot season? It's "barefoot season" 24/7 where I live chica chica yea

9. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Cut Off My Jeans And Cargo Pants So My Feet Are Fully Visable..........The Only Time I Wear Pants

That Cover Most Of My Feet Is When I Attend A Funeral Or Wedding....... :)

Cheers Glen.

10. barefootconservative

That makes sense.

11. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

What do you imagine others could think you're suspicious for what? Being a free spirit? Being poor? Being a hippie? Being a footwear refuser? Being a shoe loser?

I guess the most obvious suspicion others might have is that you are just enjoying your life and do something many orhers would like to do but don't dare.

We had the first real sunny and warm weekend over here and i was happy with nothing on my feet from Friday after work to Monday morning. I did buy plants, seedlings, soil etc at the market garden, was in the garage to get my car's tires changed from winter to summer, did my purchases at the grocery and at the fruitseller. If even, i got only positive feedback. No one seemed to suspect anything. Saturday night i was taken for dinner by a friend, got some wondering looks on my bare feet, but also no real problems. Sunday i was doing all the plantwork on my terrace first (very barefoot, hehe) and in the afternoon did a little bike tour in the woods near my flat. Nothing special for all those fulltime yerar-around barefootes here, but for me a nice season opening.

1 person likes this.
  12. barefoot brian

barefoot brian Members

I agree with 'Barefootconservative'. I enjoy going barefoot outdoors and would gladly walk anyplace barefoot if people would not stare. I think if you are the only barefooter walking around, they have the idea that there must be something wrong with you.
    I also believe that females walking barefoot are more accepted in society than males. Can't understand that?? Lots of people have irrational fears about being barefoot - especially in the USA. But I think if you are walking barefoot with a friend or two, that most people will ignore you..

1 person likes this.
  13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

This Is Why You Should Always Be Well Dressed....... With Clean Clothes.......

And Walk In A Confidant Style.......And If People Stare At You Look Them Straight

In The Eye.......This Is What You Are Told To Do If You Are Nude Walking Along A Beach

And Clad Peeps Are Coming Towards You......That Way It Looks Like They Are

The "Odd Ones" Out Not You.......Hope This Helps...... :)

Cheers Glen.

14. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I don't think so. I guess there's still the view that men are tougher than women, so a male barefooter causes the impression of a robust guy, while a female barefooter often counts as pitiable or worrisome. Maybe the same like no one wonders seeing a male working bare chested, for example as a gardener, while a female working only in a bikini top is seen as remarkable.

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

people aren't staring at her because they're worried about her...

16. mizzymorrison

mizzymorrison Sage

Man, this summer I think I'm going barefoot!

17. barefootconservative

Do it.

Tags: