Barefoot Sandals?

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by DeNuttySquirrel, May 29, 2018.

?

Do you wear barefoot sandals?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DeNuttySquirrel

DeNuttySquirrel Members

Does anyone wear barefoot sandals?

20180529_105441.jpg

JudeLawless likes this.
  2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I bought some velcro sandals for about $20 bucks for the summer. I haven't really worn them much yet because it hasn't been hot. They aren't the barefoot kind though.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i really don't see the purpose. i go barefoot a lot because i like not having stuff on my feet and i like not having to bother with putting on footwear. but with barefoot sandals you have something on your feet and you have to bother with putting them on.

4. Barefoot-boy

Barefoot-boy Member

I do have a pair, worn them a few times. Can't really comment too much on their effectiveness against the shoe police, but so far have not been hassled. I can recall one time I was in a store shopping and I noticed the store manager giving me the look. I was prepared for a confrontation but instead he said "cool shoes" and went on to say his wife had a pair of barefoot sandals once. He definitely had good taste.

DeNuttySquirrel likes this.
  5. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Maybe this ia a good idea if you want to go barefoot at some formal occasion, like a wedding, opera visit or attending the city council, or if you just feel like wearing something fancy at your feet. I once had a pair years ago, but didn't use it more then a few times and then gave it to a girl who did like it. Probably if you look for some decoration for your bare feet, some henna decoration can be a nice idea too, as long as it's done competent.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
    edde and DeNuttySquirrel like this.
  6. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

No i never and i haven't seen anyone wear them. But i think it will draw attention to your bare feet and someone will ask where did you get your sandals. If you don't mind having people ask you that or the attention that it was draw go for it. But the only thing that i like around my toe or around my ankle are toe rings and a anklet. Keep barefooting everybody

DeNuttySquirrel and edde like this.