Barefoot: Problems in stores non existant?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Reptile347, May 12, 2004.

1. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I think there needs to just be a general law discouraging businesses from denying service to barefoot people unless theyre causing some sort of disturbance. I think businesses should be able to only throw people out for legitimate reasons and not just for whatever they feel like so that the customer's rights is protected just as much as the manager's are.

2. artisticphantom

artisticphantom Member

i don't know i have tried this out since posting here and decided that the barefooting thing aint for me...... it was sertanly a nice experience to have had tho.

3. arlia

arlia Members

iv never been kicked out of anywhere expcet one place that was like a bowling complex with an arcade!
    i ahd snad all on my feet and was leaving wet footprints everywhere!
    this place was dead posh!LOL
    but i were only 12 at the time how was i emant to know!

4. sweet_dream

sweet_dream Member

nice story arlia! yeah those posh places have to keep up a spotless appearance. I guess sand and bowling alleys don't mix too well.

5. Sax_Machine

Sax_Machine saxbend

I'll bet they did that to people with wet sandy shoes on too though.

6. arlia

arlia Members

possibly!
    i remember walking int he woods next to college a few months back and steppped in a big ol puddle of mud and i ahdto walk through the nice referbished fitness centre at college to get to the art room and left mud al over the place!
    wwooopppps!