Barefoot Poll

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Deleted member 159087, Nov 14, 2020.

1. Now I know this forum has several female barefooters, so I thought this would be a useful place to ask:

Barefooters who post most often here and elsewhere are guys, be they barefooters or foot fetishists (let's not split hairs). So, just "generally" do you suppose there are MORE male than female footers or vice-versa?

2. Joyam

Joyam Members

I think women go barefoot more often than men, but men are more vocal about it. Whether in public or private, women are much more likely to be barefoot for a variety of reasons.

nuspieds likes this.
  3. Joyam

Joyam Members

I think women go barefoot more often than men, but men are more vocal about it. Whether in public or private, women are much more likely to be barefoot for a variety of reasons.

4. I agree, but men are more vocal about it because they turn it into a fetish and rail on and on about how sexy female bare feet or big hairy guy legs with bare paws attached turn them on so that all they honestly want to do is...is...oops. My bad.

5. BareyMommy

BareyMommy Members

I tend to find that there are more male barefooters purely because when a woman goes barefoot, some creep inevitably finds a way to get that on a fetish website. In a lot of places, we already get hounded for short skirts and stuff like that.

nuspieds likes this.
  6. I do understand. As an official male, I find myself apologizing for so much appalling behavior of our team.

pharmer420 likes this.
  7. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I see many more female barefooters than male. Often they are carrying some sort of footwear. I think its easier for a female to get away with being barefoot as women's shoes are often uncomfortable. Its a "her shoes must hurt" mindset.

rol the sole likes this.
  8. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

All I know is that women look better while doing it.

bft4evr likes this.
  9. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

I think this depends a lot of your individual perception, the sub culture you live in, the venues you go to etc.

Some examples from my horizon: at the beach it may be balanced, also at open air festivals. At DIY stores I’ve met males on bare paws, but hardly ever females. In garden centers the other way ‘round, funny enough. In cities I think it depends much on the region. At concerts and theatre sometime saw females go barefoot, but hardly ever men. etc. etc. But of course, these monitoring doesn’t consider if these were full-time barefooters or occasional ones. I wouldn’t dare to give an estimation about full-time barefooters because I only know a handful.

nuspieds likes this.
  10. That's why I specifically said "suppose": who knows?