Barefoot in School

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Barefoot_kid, May 14, 2004.

1. Barefoot_kid

Barefoot_kid Member

I am a student who attends public school barefoot. Do you think this is a good idea? For the last 5 years out of choice I have ran barefoot to school about 2 miles over gravel to toughen my feet. Right now my feet are very hard and calloused, I can tolerate anything. Even the thorns that I step on when I run, they just rip right out. Do you think this is a good idea. I started going barefoot in school when I was about 8, and my teacher was barefoot. I loved it so much I tried it and ever since I have been barefoot. I as well as my teacher do not get many injuries. Her feet are even more calloused then mine and are really beautieful. One day in school I saw her step on some thumbatcks and never flinch. I always loved looking at her soles and when I got the chance I saw 3 silver thumbtack heads in her feet. Wow, her soles must really be thick. I rubber her feet once and they were quite soft and lovely. They wern't hard or scaley at all. They were quite dirty though but I love dirty feet. What is the point of going barefoot if you are afraid to get your feet dirty. Anyway what I am saying is that going to school barefoot is a good thing, right? Oh yah, I saw some girls going barefoot on the playground (a big field) today. One stepped on a bee and pulled it out with no problem. They are definately not tender foots.

2. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

I've never been to a school where going barefoot was even an option...

3. sonik

sonik Member

Foot Fetish!

haha

Anyway yeah I've never been to a school where they would let you go barefoot.

*shrug*

4. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

me and my friend, back in middle school, went to classes barefoot, and some big ass black kid threw a chair at us, and hit my friend in the head, which led to three days of video games and no-doz, while he "healed" from his concussion. I have no idea if us not wearing shoes had anything to do with getting hit with a desk chair, but i can definatly say this, don't fall asleep, you could go into a coma

5. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

i'm completely serious, a black kid

6. vnc

vnc Member

i dont really differentiate, if i happen to feel like going barefoot (which happens most of the time i go out), i just do it

i went to school a few times barefoot; nobody seemed to care (beside some very subtle comments from girls that were like "ohh, gross!" :rolleyes:)

good luck!
    -vincent

7. sonik

sonik Member

Wow, what a serious asshole!

:mad:

8. sunshinedaisy11

sunshinedaisy11 Member

ahh i wish i could go to school barefoot!! your so lucky. i get in trouble whenever i even wear just sandals there! i go barefoot at home though and just whenever i feel like it so its all good :)

9. vintage soul

vintage soul Member

if i were not to where shoes at school they would send me home and suspend me for the day were not even supposed to wear any shoes that show ur toes but what they cant see wont hurt them right??

i dont see what the big deal is about not wearing shoe other then if someting drops on our toes then they might be able to get in trouble for it or something ya get me? but wouldnt that be our fault because we decided whether or not to wear them which means that we decided to take the chance of getting hurt or not

anyone else with me??

10. Barefoot_kid

Barefoot_kid Member

Yah, I am with you 100%. If we step on a thumbtack or glass or get hurt, the school is not liable. Also, if we can not do somthing good enough in gym class because we are barefoot, that is on us.

11. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

my school woldnt allow me to be barefoot so i wore sandals or just walked around in my socks..................................

12. Chris_mate

Chris_mate Member

You've got my support

Hey you guys I once went barefoot when I got out of my car to buy some cigarettes and this girl who im not very fond of saw me and said how grouse that was not what felt like hearing do you know what I mean but any how so I would not like you to feel the same so hers my support !! Go for it man because it won’t mean a thing in 100 years think about it!!

Peace!!

13. Oklahoma

Oklahoma Member

My teachers would lynch me if I tried that. Actually I've seen a couple girls at my school go barefoot during gym class because they wore flip-flops and the teacher didn't want them to hurt themselves, etc, but they weren't the type to go barefoot by choice.

14. inzgary

inzgary Members

I would love to go to school barefoot. The problem is rather than the fact that there is a rule against it its really the fact that the other kids are like OMG! OMG! HE HAS NO SHOES!! if you are barefoot in my school. I would feel more comfortable going barefoot in school if some other people were doing it too. I wear flipflops when I go to school. I can remember a few times when I was barefoot in school I played hakkysack in school and kicked off my flipflops (i suck at hakkysack but it is still fun) and another time there was this pogostick convention st the end of school and I couldnt pogo with flip flops so i pogoed barefoot and never put them flip flops back on I even walked home barefoot it was fun.

15. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

With all the other more serious and pressing matters that need to be attended to at school I think its a waste for teachers to spend time enforcing silly shoe rules. If the person being barefoot is not interferring with the educational process and nobody is getting hurt then youd think itd just be best for the school to just let it go and let student go barefoot if they want.

16. Sax_Machine

Sax_Machine saxbend

Well I wasn't even allowed to grow a beard at my school and I'd reached the sixth form by the time I tried. University is completely different. Anything acceptable in public is acceptable there, except for taking exams at oxbridge. Fortunately, I go to Surrey.

17. Green

Green Iconoclastic

It hurt when I stepped on a fdsrfds bee.

18. heero134

heero134 Member

I'm a recent HS graduate, but while I was in school I went barefoot whenever I had the chance. Most students label it as taboo, but what do they know? The whole school except for the gym and cafeteria was carpeted, so aside from extremely overweight girls stepping on your feet (very painful story), there's no reason to wear shoes! Feels so good~

19. whichaxe

whichaxe Member

I just got back from New Zealand... now there's the place to grow up if you want to go barefoot to school.

20. Kaalvoet

Kaalvoet Banned

whats the issue,i also attended school and univesity barefoot all year arround.Everyone is born a barefoot nudist,but parents with body issues,and the stupid sneaker mentality yanks,changed it.
    Barefootting is neat,healthy and neat,and natural,just like nudity,carry on barefooting,its hip!