Barefoot in my dreams

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by mmicmann, May 20, 2019.

1. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

Are others always barefoot in their dreams? I am. This morning I dreamed I had to walk several miles to a store, and did so barefoot. My feet felt tough and tingly. Sometimes I'll dream I'm wearing shoes or boots, and think to myself, "What am I doing wearing these?" and take them off. It always feels so good.

BarefootedBoy likes this.
  2. ijustmightdoit2

ijustmightdoit2 Members

Hi Mmicmann, Here's a quote from my Dream Book :"If you wander in the night barefoot in old garments, you will be disappointed in your expectations,and bad influences will hover about your efforts for advancement" Sorta Deep & Heavy in a way..... In my humble opinion 1) Stay Barefoot! 2) Please dont kill the messenger over the message!! Enjoy!

3. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

Piff...toss that book in the trash. Besides, I wasn't "wandering," I had a definite destination...and my garments weren't old. So, maybe it doesn't apply. So far my expectations and advancements have been satisfactory.

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Barefoot In All My Dreams....But It Took A Few Years Before It Happened.....:smilecat:

Cheers Glen.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i have literally no idea what i'm wearing in 99% of my dreams. i assume because i find it so unimportant?

i think the only times i'm ever aware of my clothing in a dream is during a sex dream or a urination dream (which is sadly more common than a sex dream).

Irminsul likes this.
  6. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

It isn't important...just making conversation. But I do definitely notice it, for whatever reason.

7. hippyphile

hippyphile Member

I have noticed in a very high percentage of my dreams, I am barefoot. No one ever notices or cares, which makes me happy. When I was younger, I was often completely naked. Now that I have attained a venerable age, I am usually in shorts and t-shirt or just my underwear. Guess I can't even bear the thought of my own body any more!

BarefootedBoy likes this.
  8. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I don't wear anything unless I need to, so I don't think about what I'm not wearing unless I need to.

9. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

When I was into motorcross I used to have this dream that I was riding a wheelie perfect and could keep it going for miles balanced on the back tire. In real life I wasn't that good at wheelies but that was a re occurring dream I used to have alot back them. Often on Friday night if we were going riding on the weekend.

10. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Your subconscious mind has all the judgement of a three year old, and may encourage any of us to do the stupidest things imaginable. Most successful suicides, have extremely poor impulse control.

11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Not always, but I feel vaguely that I have been barefoot in a dream before - and concerned that I would step on sharp objects! :) Probably some kind of deja vu or something.

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Still Have The Occasional Dream Where I Am Naked In A Group Of People......And The Funny Part

Is It Doesn't Worry Me In The Slightest...... :D

Cheers Glen.

hippyphile likes this.
  13. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

Yes, I have that dream too, except it does concern me...so, in the dream, I act as non-nonchalantly as possible, as if it's completely normal to be buck naked while attending a formal wedding, or while in court, etc.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Do I even have legs in my dreams?

15. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I don't know - do you?

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i often dream that i'm lieutenant dan.