Barefoot in Mud After a Summer Rain

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by Deleted member 159087, Jul 31, 2019.

1. No, not a poem. Just a wonderfully sensual activity this afternoon. Deep squishy warm mud and my eager bare feet. Just...poetic!

BarefootedBoy and j17435 like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

eww. why am i the only person who thinks barefoot in dry (yet still healthy) grass is the best foot feeling?

3. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

you're not the only one
    well i don't know if i put grass at the top, but definitely it's above mud

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, that was just my first thought in contrast to mud. it's up there, but i think sand and thick carpet have it beat. and i'm sure a few other sensations that i'm forgetting at the moment.

mostly i just don't get the fetish most hipforums barefooters have with mud though. personally, it's one of my least favorite barefoot surfaces.

Owen marra likes this.
  5. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

If it's earth.. it's best when it's almost dry but has recently been damp and so is the consistency of Plasticine. Slightly soft but the surface doesn't break.

6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah that does sound pleasant. i actually like the feel of completely dry solid dirt too, like rock hard vegetation free dirt. a sandless desert would probably be a nice walk, assuming there's at least something to drink.

7. mmicmann

mmicmann Member

I used to live in New Mexico and hiked barefoot in the desert many times...hard-packed dirt. The high desert (3,500+feet elev.) actually isn't that hot. But watch out for cacti, rattlesnakes and tarantulas!

8. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

I've had a couple opportunities out here to go barefoot in the muddy field and it was mostly enjoyable. Excessive amounts of mud between my toes got uncomfortable pretty quick though

9. None of you guys are real bare footers, except the OP. You don't understand the thrill of putting your feet in all varieties of different substances. For them it is a way of life.

10. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

i am too a "real barefooter".
    you ask anyone

11. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

There are plenty of barefooters around here neo.

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

one field here. heavy rains . it will pond up for a while. good layer of least 3inches of water and soft grass .. no mud there.
    but mud dont bother me to much.

13. Scirocco09

Scirocco09 Members

I like it as long as there’s enough grip. Some mud can be so slippy it’s not fun at all. I like the sandy mud you get in heathland

14. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

yep slippery slime can lead to some hard butt landings. The worst thing tho are those slick killer pavements apparently made of china that are ubiquitous in my town. After the rain they are dangerous with shoes and deadly for barefooters, one has to inch his own way through those stupid tiled floors.

nuspieds likes this.
  15. Lovely mud, cracked ass. One cancels the other.

16. Just to press your bare soles into a pool of rich mud and to feel the squishy filthy substance cover your bare feet is just astonishing. Cool or warm or thick or watery: just damn delicious!

BarefootedBoy and goodearth like this.
  17. goodearth

goodearth Member

......just another delightful earth texture.

18. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

Yes! Love having my toes in some nice squishy mud! Awesome feeling.