Barefoot girl

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by barefootconservative, Oct 26, 2017.

1. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

While I've been in college, I've noticed this one girl who seems to be a year round barefooter. I usually see her with her two other (male) friends as we pass each other on the sidewalk. Maybe I'll start going barefoot again sooner to see if maybe I can get in their little group. It really makes me want to keep going barefoot, but it's too cold.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  2. barefoot101corrin

barefoot101corrin Member

you got to ease into it and stuff. but hey potential girlfriend material for ya :p

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

are her male friends barefoot? if not, i don't see why you would need to go barefoot to befriend her.

4. barefootconservative

one of them is on an occasional basis. But I think going barefoot would help to find common ground, unless I can start up conversation about why she goes barefoot.

5. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

It would be great if you ran into her when you both were barefoot. You could point out to her that you both have the same taste in footwear or that you are sole mates. :)

Jude96 and wilsjane like this.
  6. barefootconservative

yeah, that was my thought too (the first part, anyway).

7. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

If she's a year rounder, act amazed and ask her about what does she do to survive the winter months while doing her thing. That should get you talking.

8. barefootconservative

That's what I was thinking. It just snowed a bit up here, so if she's still walking around campus barefoot this week, I'll see if I can stop her while passing on the sidewalk. Maybe start with saying, "isn't it just a bit cold for that? How do you go barefoot in the snow without much difficulty? What got you to start going barefoot? "Things like that.

9. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

"How do you do that without getting your toes amputated?"

You may quote freely. Public domain. Don't be too intrusive or aggressive. She'll find that awkward. Makes you look like a creep. It'll have to sound natural, come out completely casually so she doesn't get suspicious of your motives.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Neither of you wear shoes, that means she should let you put your penis in her vagina

11. barefootconservative

Who said I ever wanted to take it that far? YIKES! I don't want to do that, I'm planning on remaining a virgin, and also not planning on becoming a rapist.

12. barefootconservative

yeah, I was thinking of maybe first inquiring why she started going barefoot, and then asking how the hell she can do it when it's this cold.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Lolz, shes college age, youre college age, shes going to think every guy wants to fuck her. And yes, no matter what you say

14. barefootconservative

I've never seen that around here, where everything has to be about sex. And if she thinks that's my intent, I can always say it's not, and give my (very valid) explanation why it's not my intent.

15. barefootconservative

I just saw barefoot girl a minute ago, and she's still barefoot even in snow. Looks like I have plenty of time to get a chance to talk to her. If not today, then eventually.

16. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Why are you wasting time posting here when you should be talking to her?

wilsjane likes this.
  17. barefootconservative

She hasn't crossed my direct path yet. I truthfully find it a bit creepy to deliberately try to find her and talk to her. Sounds like stalking to me.

18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Cold hands, warm heart............Cold feet, your guess is as good as mine.......... LOL.

19. barefootconservative

Uhh, wha?

20. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

You have to deliberately talk to her at some point. Its not going to happen accidentally.

Tags: