Bare the Hair!!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by ArtLoveMusic, Jan 11, 2005.

1. DatGuy

DatGuy Member

Nice pic Neo.....

You can shave and pluck or not shave or pluck whatever you want sister. You'd still be a beauty no matter what you do. BTW luuuuuuuv the dreads.

<<>>

2. robertdavies.net

robertdavies.net Member

now thats beauty. a real woman. more women should follow trend!

3. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Neo, nice.
    :)
    (I don't want to make you feel like crap by mentioning things like "horny," "hot," or any other derogatory terms.)
    You are though, very beautiful.

4. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Horny / hot do not mean derogatory; obviously the context in which they are used is paramount. After all we are (virtually) all sexual beings + most would consider it a compliment- I would be flattered if somebody said I looked hot(I wish!). However on meeting someone obviously I want to be judged on intellect, humanity, humour + other personality traits as well as my appearance!

Hope Neoteny takes my comments as flattering, as that was the context they were meant!

5. Nathan11

Nathan11 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

True, but the way they were said I took them as such.

6. neoteny

neoteny Member

I wouldn't necessarily call the chosen words derogatory, however they do make me a bit uncomfortable. They imply a sexual connotation which, when unwelcome, becomes almost threatening. I'm a woman, and as such I have been exposed to my own objectification for some time. I would hope that in an environment such as the one on these forums I would not have to encounter this same treatment. That being said, it's nice to feel attractive and to have others positively respond to me. I am not ashamed of my own sexuality, but it can be frustrating to be viewed in a sexual way when my motivations and intentions had nothing to do with that. I am very glad you all appreciate that a woman can be natural and still beautiful, though.

7. Precious

Precious Member

I think it's pretty cool that you don't shave but may I ask why do you pluck your eyebrows?

8. OUTCAST

OUTCAST Member

i dont' shave..but you can't really see my leg hair. As soon as the batteries recharge, i'll put up some arm pit photos.

9. neoteny

neoteny Member

I don't have a good reason for plucking my eyebrows except that I think it looks better. I haven't been able to get over that like I was with other parts of my body. I realize it's a socially embedded idea, but it's one I still believe in, I guess.

10. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

Thats fair enough, however, you can hardly expect that people on the internet are any different from people you see in your day to day life, you cant expect them to live by your moral code... because, quite simply, they wont