Bare the Hair!!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by ArtLoveMusic, Jan 11, 2005.

1. jamaica

jamaica Member

i'd post a pic of mine but i shaved last week for my bf's visit so there isn't alot there yet

2. Tech Mo

Tech Mo Member

That is very true Fleassy, u dont look at the person if she or he has hair or not, its the personality that counts.

3. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

good answer Fleassy!! i'm in the same boat, as you can see by my pictures, lol. anyway i'm curious as to how women generally feel about facial hair too. as you can see i hate shaving and don't really intend to very often. it's just way too unnatural for me.

humandraydel

4. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I love facial hair. I had to beg my bf to not trim it up because I loved it so much. Oh and he has dreads too so instead of running my fingers through his hair I can run my fingers through his beard. lmao
    I also like body hair on a guy but like flessy said I don't notice it until we are in love and that turns into just another thing I love about my boyfriend. Men, don't bother to spend time shaving(unless you like to)... there are women who will love you just the same if you don't!

5. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

ive had one boyfriend with a beard and it didnt bother me.. however i must say i like jaycee when he is clean shaven cos i love the feel of soft skin when he nuzzles me for a kiss.... however if he decided to grow a beard it certainly wouldnt be a reason to break up with him and it would never stop me loving him.

6. Tech Mo

Tech Mo Member

Jaycee is such a lucky guy!

7. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

hehe no im a lucky girly

8. kayy

kayy Member

I really like guys w facial hair! But it's easier for a guy to stop shaving (I think?) than for a girl. I haven't shaved for a couple month and I prefer it this way, but it makes me a bit shy when it comes to get naked....

9. humandraydel

humandraydel Member

awww, don't be shy! natural is sexy! :D if a guy doesn't like you natural, its his loss! if a girl doesnt like my beard, it's her loss! :p

10. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Yes Kayy, there are plenty guys who find natural much sexier, though I admit it's easier for a guy to give up shaving as there's no real social pressure on him to shave.

11. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

I dont really like hair myself *thats why I shave* but if youre the type who doesnt mind it then by all means being natural is best.

12. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Though generally liking women generally on non-glam side with jeans, hippie skirts or bare-legged, on intimate side it's nice occasionally to see unshaved partner with sheer stockings on + seeing all the leg hairs (particularly effective with dark hair) flattened + splayed out +then watching her slowly remove stockings + run fingers thru' hair whilst you watch. Also love to share bath +soap hairy legs + watch patterns with shower head of hair. AFterwards + towelling the hairs standing to attention!

Much as I prefer a woman in this natural hairy condition, there almost inevitably comes a time when she feels they have to be shaved for some reason. Though my heart always sinks at this point, watching hairy legs being shaved with foam, etc can be a hot erotic experience either as observer or participant. Certainly weird if you break off 1/2 way + fuck her with 1 shaved + 1 hairy leg! Like it as stubble reappears + rubbing fingers, etc thruogh it, slowly softening as it gets longer.

13. gonjbob

gonjbob Member

I don't know where you live but where I'm at its only socialy accepable if your over 50 or so .I've had a hard time gitting a job becuase I wont shave

14. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Gonjbob, Ilive London area + provide beard isn't too unkempt it shouldn't be a problem.It's certainly a lot easier for a guy with neat trimmed beard getting job with no adverse effects than a woman wearing skirt with obvious dark leg hair unless it's an arty/leftfield type job, when it will probably be tolerated. People should be allowed to keep their hair wherever provided it's clean.

15. robertdavies.net

robertdavies.net Member

database error!

16. worldhealer

worldhealer Member

surely there must be more of us with hair to share . . .

17. Amanda's Shadow

Amanda's Shadow Flower Child

i have hairy legs but no digi cam.

18. neoteny

neoteny Member

It's been months since I've shaved anything. The only hair removal I still practice is plucking my eyebrows. Maybe one day I'll stop that, too.

[​IMG]

19. worldhealer

worldhealer Member

here is another of hairy old me :)

20. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Neoteny- your photo is totally awesome-you are such a naturally beautiful woman-lovely face, great dreads, fine body + those hairy legs/pits make me feel totally horny. I'm sure you have no shortage of male admirers + anyone who says that body hair is unfeminine/ugly should look at you-100% real sexy woman! Your brows don't look plucked. Thanks for great pic.