Bare the Hair!!

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by ArtLoveMusic, Jan 11, 2005.

1. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Thank you Tech Mo .... oh as a Londoner you dont happen to be a Whirl-y-gig or Planet Angel Frequenter? might sound a random question but so many subcultural people that ive met ive later found out were frequenters of these little raves :)

2. worldhealer

worldhealer Member

well to encourage this thread and show my solidarity, here is my hairy chest

3. ArtLoveMusic

WOWY!! thats what i call hair!! thats wikkid... where does the beard stop and the chest hair begin? ;)
    Thank you for posting hehe lets see some more of you hairy hippies!!!

4. Tech Mo

Tech Mo Member

Unfortunately no, Fleassy. I am just a guy who appreciate girls with hair because I find it sexy and also loves to be barefeet showing how natural they are. I love dirty feet. I try to be barefeet most of the time but its difficult in winter, so i wear flip flops during that time. I hope being in the UK, we can touch base.

5. arlia

arlia Members

hehehe!
    nice one.....i cant actually remember last time i shaved.
    but most ppl dont knwo that,im not a very show of my skin type person,kinda shy!

6. worldhealer

worldhealer Member

Arlia, you are strikingly beautiful, and I love that you are keeping your beauty natural :)

7. arlia

arlia Members

heheheh!
    now im really shy!
    and wats gr8 is i ahve a bf waiting for me in america who loves me very much fro the way i am,he thinks it hot that i dont bath for weeks and i dont shave.

how lucky am i

8. worldhealer

worldhealer Member

Arlia writes:

and wats gr8 is i ahve a bf waiting for me in america who loves me very much fro the way i am,he thinks it hot that i dont bath for weeks and i dont shave.

he is right of course ;-)

i am always astounded at men who don't appreciate the sensual pleasure a woman's natural scent can bring and the way her natural hair can amplify that scent

and this thread in which beautiful women like Eryn and Fleassy and Ruth are showing the true beauty of their naturally hairy bodies is such a wonderful thing

9. arlia

arlia Members

exactly!
    i have two friends who are twins and theyre whole family have been brought up never to shave,i should be moving in with them soon,so i guess that will be good,coz my family kinda cringe at it

10. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

Arlia you are indeed very beautiful- your b/f is a lucky guy. Let's hope you become a little less shy + perhaps show a pic of your natural legs/pits. All strength to the natural unshaved women here!

11. Bug''Man

Bug''Man Banned

Why would the natural unshaven woman need strenth? Strenth against what?

12. TheLizardQueen

TheLizardQueen horny for knowledge

i haven't plucked, snipped or shaved at all this year. I'm letting my eyebrows/ and armpit hair grow in mostly. Can you blame me, it is Canada afterall, and damn cold!

13. environmental_junkie

environmental_junkie Member

... You know I would stop shaving if it weren't that my natural hair color is red... it would look pretty goofy if you ask me.

14. northernlehigh97

northernlehigh97 Senior Member

Awwww hunny. You are so wonderful and beautiful, just the way you are! I love you so much! I love you the way you are. I wouldn't want you any other way.

15. northernlehigh97

northernlehigh97 Senior Member

Yes that would be me. I love her to pieces. She is the best girl in the whole world.

16. arlia

arlia Members

awwwwwwwwwwww
    *shuks*
    ure so darn cuteeeeeeeeeeee!

17. Rar1013

Rar1013 GroovaMama

I don't think so..i think red headed people are so beautiful..it's such a unique look to have red hair ...

18. environmental_junkie

environmental_junkie Member

I suppose your right... I've been thinking of dying it back to my natural color but I've been to chicken. It hasn't been natural for like 5 years. I don't know if it would look good.

......*Ponders*

19. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

Well, natural is always best. It was what you were born with so it is what your suited to look best with.
    I agree w/ rar too... redhair is beautiful, I would love to have redhair.

20. ArtLoveMusic

I agree too, my step brothers are bright ginger (though ones gone more brown now hes older) they are so lucky, its such a beautiful colour :)