Bare Feet

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by barefootconservative, Mar 18, 2017.

1. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

So barefoot season is just beginning. I've already started. Today, I went outside in the rain and took down the Christmas decorations. The ground was very squishy and very cold. Still some snow, but putting my feet in it is helping it go away. My feet would have been muddy, but the rain washed it all off. But something I really love is that my feet are getting tough again, but they're still kind of soft, not hard and calloused. I love that about feet, that they can be tough without being rough.

1 person likes this.
  2. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

If that myth that going barefoot causes rough feet could be busted especially with women so many more people would do it.

When ever I tell women they should go barefoot its fun they often reply I don't want to make my feet rough.

3. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

Yeah, my feet aren't like concrete, they're tough but can still be massaged and stuff without it feeling like running your hand over concrete.

Tags: