Bare Everywhere?

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Elderberry, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

This may have been done to death already, but reading about Vermont at one time having no law against public nudity got me going. It's been a fantasy of mine anyway. Weather permitting, would you go naked most anywhere if it were legal? I'd rush downtown, maybe especially among people still clothed. I'm no Adonis but as a friend years ago used to say, "F**k 'em if they can't take a joke." What say you?

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

3. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I would. If legal. I'm comfortable with my naked self. I feel it's our natural state of dress.

4. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I would love to be naked in public and not get arrested. If someone doesn't like then don't look.

Joe90 and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

That's like pulling up beside you in a car with the speakers blaring and telling you not to listen to it. Like, yeah thanks... But it's not the most practical solution. :eek:

:p

6. Sherry1133

Sherry1133 Members

I love the idea, but I would want it to be a reality where people's attitude toward nudity and family nudity was more open. If it was just a reality where in today's current culture it became legal to be nude anywhere, I don't think I would grab the kids go to the mall nude. I wouldn't feel safe.
    However if it was a reality where people were more open and accepting of it all, then it would be amazing to never have to put clothes on.

RT19, Fallingstarshower and NudistTed like this.
  7. Elderberry

Elderberry Members

Thank you all. for very interesting responses, and very educational. Never having to put clothes on may be how this all came to mind. It's again almost the time of year when I can let the house warm enough to go nude. Of course it will also be Florida steam bath time outside, and it galls me to have to put clothes ON just to get the mail at the end of the driveway. Because being nude downtown without risking arrest is a lovely fantasy (so far?), it was easy to think that people who "under-understood" could just be told that it's perfectly legal now, but I see that some gymnophobe could go nuts. Also I did not think about women being at some risk from a few men who "over-understood." Oddly enough, I saw that if most everyone else began to go nude anywhere, some of the thrill for me would be gone. Hmm, a streak (pun welcome) of exhibitionism there. So many weird taboos exist about clothes and vanish in a nudist community. I consider moving back.
    Story: While living in such a community I once went to the rack of mailboxes at the gate and cops in a patrol car outside the gate flashed their lights and beeped the horn. As they were in the chute to the gate, so already on our land, I shook my head pityingly at their little-boy antics, then grinned real big and walked back home. Well, I could legally go nude everywhere there anyway.
    P.S. Yes, rolling up a car window against loud music can now be done "with the push of a button" but will dim it only some, though not eliminate it. The green light will do that. When I'd see a fat hairy old man (like me), flicking my eyes aside doesn't even need a push button, thank the stars, back to the crossword puzzle.

8. CountryWoody

CountryWoody Members

Yes I’d love it

NudistTed likes this.
  9. nldn

nldn Senior Member

If legal I would confine it to swimming, sunbathing, spas and perhaps walking on a hot day.

10. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

I would go nude in public if it were legal and if the weather permitted.

11. Scarecrow13

Scarecrow13 Members

Yes, wherever practical.