Barbarella - Trippy

Discussion in 'Movies' started by TerminalMadness, May 31, 2004.

1. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

I loved this movie when I saw it.

I'd heard about this since I was little and I saw it four months ago and really dug it.

JAne Fonda is drop dead unbelievably gorgeous, and I love the scene where she's getting raped by the piano, it was so fuckin hilarious.

Anybody else dig this flick?

2. Lindiglo

Lindiglo Member

I LOVE Barbarella!

I love the scene where that iceman is about to boink her, so he takes off his fur and he's just as hairy underneath!
    I really dig this movie, everything about it, and the score is really groovy. I agree, Jane Fonda is gorgeous (and she's not just good for tit-flicks, she's a great actress, as a sidenote, check out "They Shoot Horses, Don't They?")
    But the orgasm piano is probably the best part of the movie. And when Duran Duran calls her disgusting. Ha-ha!
    I love it!
    Lindiglo

3. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

I haven't seen it.

It's been an eternity since I went to the movie.

4. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

Isn't one day like a thousand years to you? That's got to suck..or are a thousand years but a day? I don't know. You should.

5. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Can't really say.

I was always here but calendars were not.

The concept of time makes me feel like an old fart.

6. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

The thing is I expected to hate this film but I had so much fun watching it it was just great.

At the end I was like, "I know I should hate this, but I love it".

I thought the black queen was frikkin hot and when she's having sex with that officer and his hair is going up because of the intensity. That was so fuckin funny.

You should see "The China Syndrome", "On golden Pond", or "Barefoot in the Park" as well for other good Jane Fonda films.

7. Lindiglo

Lindiglo Member

Heehee it's so deliciously stupid and fun. For another movie with the black queen (as a blonde!) check out the even dumber classic, "Candy" (quick connection--Terry Southern, who wrote the screenplay for Barbarella wrote the book Candy is based on, though he disassociated himself with the movie Candy) Thanks for the Jane Fonda suggestions! As soon as I pay off my library fines, I'll get those movies. I fancy the angel too! yum yum! And I love the dumb look he gives when he says "An Angel has no memory!" Ah priceless.
    Lindi