Barack Obama

Discussion in 'People' started by niraj kumar chaudhary, Sep 2, 2013.

1. OddApple

OddApple Member

Now there's what I mean. People know he is the "aw poor stupid vain lady" but will vote "sentiment"....vote their kids meals, their job, the quality of their lives on....airhead sentiment. That is how you play people who were playing. People have weakness for wishing and youcan get them all to hand it over on an empty sentiment because if you go realistic, at least in the us, they would go "oh! Sense is the new nonsense!" and we would not have the agglomeration of people in DC that we do now.

2. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I completely disagree. Congress should pass the bills that are best for the country, which for the last six years have been Obama's policies, not the brain-dead Republicans who only care about the rich.

Our country is going downhill fast because none of the best ideas are being voted into law. We are in a race to the bottom.

3. OddApple

OddApple Member

Sunfighter, poor thing, our only real problem is overpopulation of nonviables and undesirables. Your boy is gonna fix that for us because no American man wants to be famous for that. But he is happy to. When will any sort of realistic light bulb come on for you at all?

4. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

He is not my boy and that is a racist statement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'LL decide who the non viables and undesirables are. I have a plan for them. They will NOT need soap when allowed to "shower."

6. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Aaah..., you're being right wing to me. Obama knew of middle class scientific alternatives for working class under-approvement of revolutions for improved development. Development of what? I know in Canada. In the U.S. they are all about chemistry--- like for "soap".

Ancient CHinese secret ....:biker:

7. OddApple

OddApple Member

Ahaha! Both of ya - I just wish it wasn't so frighteningly true.

8. Coleco

Coleco Member

You don't think a brain dead (insert political party here) who only cares about the rich could ever take Obama's seat?
    Your going to want the power to create an obstacle course for someone like that when it does happen. I know I will.

9. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Before I didn't like him.

Now I just see him as what he is. Terrorist scum perpetuating the so-called "Neo-Con" agenda.

Even if he wanted to do differently, he wouldn't have the balls to.
    Ballsack Obama vs George Wanker Bush?

"Shame shit, different arseholes" is the phrase.

10. OddApple

OddApple Member

You know, a lot of people are beginning to see it as "same shit, same assholes" and seeing associations in this thing....the us cash cartel! Ahahaha!