Barack Obama

Discussion in 'People' started by niraj kumar chaudhary, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Survegalist

Survegalist Member

Well he sure popped out of nowhere with no legit papers,false or stolen ss numbers.

I'm glad he's yours,I've seen smarter goldfish.LOL.

2. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

he was a politician in hawaii, wasn't he? didn't come out of nowhere. and please, the papers issue was a stupid issue to begin with and it's a beat horse now. yes, we all know and have known he's legal, to say otherwise was just the Republicunt curmudgeons trying anying they could. he's done a lame job as president, but i really doubt he's secretly some illegal immigrant. when the repubs started spouting that off they just sounded even battier than before.

3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Politician in Hawaii.... lol

4. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

hey, i've never been to Hawaii.... i dunno, i assume they have politicians? :p

5. Pressed_Rat

Obama was never a "politician in Hawaii." He was a senator of Illinois before becoming president.

6. Survegalist

Survegalist Member

The paper issue(B/C) is paramount and I think the reason that nobody can get him on it is that so many of your pollies are up to their necks in negligence and they find it easier to block the truth and justice than suffer the individual concequences.

Show us the legit B/C and fully investigate the SS #'s fraud.Plain and simple,put it on the record.

A few mistakes ROTFLMAO...He's a freakin joke.

7. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Well lets see...

Undergraduate degree from Columbia University in 1983 and a law degree from Harvard in 1991. He also taught constitutional law for 12 years at the University of Chicago.

Oh yeah, he was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009, for "his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples."

But don't let me distract your goldfish watching :p

8. Pressed_Rat

Not everyone is enamored with titles and college degrees. That alone doesn't make a person smart, intelligent, brilliant... whatever.

Nobel Prize? LOL!!

I am sure you're a big fan of his warmongering because he's black and a Democrat, yet when Bush was in office you were probably against said warmongering.

How many children has Obama murdered with his drone strikes? And you support that?

Sick!

9. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Please don't make assumptions about me. I'm not a big fan of anyone's war-mongering. I was simply pointing out that Obama is not stupid, which makes some of his decisions all that much more egregious. Persecution of whistleblowers for instance. Ever wonder why the opposition never touches that one? Naw they just wanna attack 'Obamacare' and the associated glitchin' website. silly

10. Survegalist

Survegalist Member

@ Gongsharman,with love.

Pure and simple...put the farking B/C on "THE TABLE",not a generated image on a web site,let someone pick it up and touch it.

"Undergraduate degree from Columbia University in 1983 and a law degree from Harvard in 1991. He also taught constitutional law for 12 years at the University of Chicago."

Hitler went to school also.And for someone that taught constitutional law he seem's in a hurry to shred it to bits,miss quote and change the wording...in public.

This is not a political shit fight,I'm not an American and I don't subscribe to any political ideologies but I for one would like to know 100% who was running the show before I sold the tickets.Funny about that peace prize considering the amount of children he has killed directly or indirectly and all from a safe little corner in la La land Washington.

The mark of a man is in he's actions not he's words.

11. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

Goldfish smarter then you I'm sure!

Obama did not exactly pop out of nowhere.

What did you accomplish during that same time period?

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

^ Been nice knowin' 'ya, dickhead.

13. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Any President is only front man of other crap. However, I do like and respect Obama, and IMO, he was better than the other choices. I think Obama is a great man, so there!

14. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Why do you think that?

15. Moonglow181

My readometer told me so.

16. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

I like what he recently said about marijuana, that's about it I guess.

17. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

The US would be a much stronger country today if Republicans hadn't blocked nearly every one of Obama's policy ideas.

18. Moonglow181

Sunfighter, I agree...nothing but an obstacle course are they.

19. Coleco

Coleco Member

Shit man, I wouldnt take it so hard. Vote is there for us to vote for whoever we want. People make all kinds of assumptions about who you are based on who you vote for, which is a bad idea. Then when someone reveals they voted for someone and call everyone who voted for the other guy some stereotypical name they lash out. Its all an echo. Nobody really knows for sure how to make the world a better place.
    The way I see it, we go through the same bullshit every four to eight years. Politicians get everyone all fired up with their silly little political parties and shit and you get a bunch of people who "echo" each other with insults like "your a dumbass for voting for that guy". When really... nobody really knows whats right. They just go by what they feel. Hell, theres things I aggressively disagree with, theres things I aggressively agree with. But when my opponents get their way and hold their noses up high, I just be glad about the things that go my way, and say "fuck yall" in the back of my head.

20. kelleyandsusan

kelleyandsusan Member

Our leaders are appointed, money drives it, people follow, don't listen and vote with your heart, if you have one