Barack Obama

Discussion in 'People' started by niraj kumar chaudhary, Sep 2, 2013.

1. niraj kumar chaudhary

niraj kumar chaudhary Guest

Being the first black American president Barack Obama is mostly seen in the news. i admire him too... i am sure he is going to some thing good for the country...he trying his best to contribute for the nation...

2. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

You are aware he's been in office since January 2009, right?

I voted for him both times. But what is going on with foreign relations is not the vision I had.

3. BlueLightRain

BlueLightRain Member

I don't know about that guy. Maybe it's just the office I don't trust.

4. MonkWizard

MonkWizard Guest

He shouldn't be sending troops to Syria.

5. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

obamunism is making an early retiree out of me. I see no reason what so ever to carry on and contribute to the cancer called revenue sharing that has eaten away this nation. "oby" as of late , has gotten his ass handed to him by Vlad Putin. This country needs a leader to be an "alpha" ; Mr. Putin has earned that title. "oby" has earned his as well.

6. Cavlin

Cavlin Banned

Yes absolutely...He made the history of economy, since he made the president of America.

7. RIPTIDE59

RIPTIDE59 Banned

Other sites are reporting "oby" is beginning to "SNAP" (excuse the pun) under the pressure of his scandals and failures. Truthfully , has anything worked out?

8. Psychonaut69

Psychonaut69 Member

Well to be technical he is the first bi racial president. For some reason a lot of folks including the media forget that he is half white. Probably done in the name of diversity but who knows.

9. OddApple

OddApple Member

Ha! Probably done because they couldn't get a black person to do it. All I have seen is years of the dumbest sack of continual lies our fine country has ever had. The most fraudulent and destructive one too. But he is one of the "depopulation" presidents. That becomes more apparent by the people who are still fooled by him...

10. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

We suffer and we suffer from not suffering enough. Some people get payed for it as a result (?):biker:

11. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i voted for him both times, the first time was the first time i was old enough to vote and the night before i had protested at the McCain "Victory" rally. i had high hopes for Obama but i'm disappointed, but still he's better than the Republican old curmudgeons.

12. samikhedira

samikhedira Guest

I thought this is a new post but after posting i saw it was a meaningless post here.I don't wanna talk about Barak Obama.

13. OddApple

OddApple Member

Sure sappo, base the power of a country on a stupid race/hate vote and ruin the whole thing demonstrating your wisdom. Gee, thanks. Now you'll get what you voted for, enslavement and extinction. "Poetic"

Before you go voting again, you do realize that "immigration" has nothing to do with hispanics and never did right? It's just a gateway for our terrorist's "100 million muslim" invasion financed by robbery of the enslaved American people (healthcare) I mean, you do understand that right? Why do you think "renegade" targeted mexicans and women? "Permanent stupid child" even tho that's pretty insulting if you ask me...but please, try to think about what you're doing before you go voting in anymore people who kill gypsies and hippies, rape and mutilate women while being much much worse than your idiotic "old white curmudgeons" because you make it look like people deserve it for being idiots on purpose when they should know better. It's not like we haven't had politicians for two centuries!
    "Renegade" is a putzy patsy for your "old white curmudgeons", that's all he ever was or he would never have been allowed in the White House. Duh. Just like the "Woman!" You all will put in there next, whose only purpose is to kill off those obamanation has disarmed, enslaved and imprisoned. Again, "Duh!".
    I know it is hopeless and that illegals, blacks and women will vote in their own killer but I need to say I warned 'em even if it will do no good. I'm an old half-breed curmudgeon. They and we gave you life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness but you hated us and voted for obvious lies in hate to your own destruction. Fools.

14. OddApple

OddApple Member

Now for a little humor to lighten this back up. Saw this and thought it was hilarious:

"Obama is my Shepherd; I shall not work.
    He maketh me to lie down and watch Oprah:
    He leadeth me beside the still factories.
    He restoreth my bling:
    He leadeth me in the paths of idleness for Barrack’s name sake.
    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the sharing of the wealth,
    I will fear no workfare: For thou art funding me;
    Thy gat and thy blade, they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of people who actually produce;
    Thou annointest my teeth with gold; My pipe runneth over.
    Surely rebates and Earned Income Credits shall follow me all the days of my life,
    and I will dwell in the House of the Obamanation forever..."
    - Brian on YahPew

15. EL Tuna

EL Tuna Member

A fool is born everyday and you were there for his lies, Blames and bullshit.

Only a fucking idiot would admit they voted for Osama, More so if you did a second time, Only a true fucking idiot would.

I can only hope you are scraping by and about to go under to teach you a lesson.

Edit: Sorry about the name calling and blatant disrespect. I do still feel like you are a naïve fool, But 'fucking idiot' is out of line, Even for me. I do apologize for the original, I will leave to show my stupidity, Comment left. Again, I am sorry.

16. Shale

Shale ~

This BTW is a very good point. To call Obama black is reminiscent of the "One Drop Rule" of the Jim Crow era, where anyone with ANY black heritage were legally considered black.

I really wish more ppl would see him as biracial and maybe acknowledge that everything is not black & white.

17. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

You mean black OR white, right?
    Because he has US white culture, US black culture, what ever it is that happens to you in Kansas, and influence from having family and real, traceable roots to Kenya.

Not to mention the subcultures of his association groups, whatever they might be....churches, classmates, workmates, friends. Even the influence of his wife's family.

18. Existensile

Existensile Member

OTOH, I voted for the first time in 1972: Spock & Hobson on the People's Party ticket.

I was never a supporter of Nixon, altho Noam Chomsky's called him our last liberal President, but after Nixon resigned & we got our first wholly unelected President, I wondered whether "President" would be anything but a puppet for special interests & big donors. I would like to've voted for the first black, bi-, multi-, or irracial President, but I really didn't know much about Obama: he seems, tho, to be Bush II Lite.

As for the Repo curmudgeons, they've subplanted the old guard Demos as followers. They used to call Demos the liberal wing of the Repo Party; now the Repos are the hyper-noodle con wing of the Demos. & As to the Demos, they like to resuscitate the spirit of JFK when it suits 'em, but, really, all they resuscitate is the spirit of Sen. Richard Russell, for whom sitting beside the Chief Justice on the Warren Comm. was a nausea-inducing experience.

19. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

He isn't. Why do you say that?

20. Assexuality101

Assexuality101 Guest

all politicians lie about everything. it is the privilege and power that is bestowed on these people that they control. nuisance politicians brings about chaos in a society. but, i think the best leaders come from social workers. they know what it really feels to lead ordinary people